The Toolbox Murders (1978.)

Zagrijavanje za osamdesete
remike2

The Toolbox Murders (1978.)

Post by remike2 » 20 May 2010, 19:38

O filmu:
The Toolbox Murders is a 1978 slasher film starring Cameron Mitchell, Tim Donnelly, Pamelyn Ferdin, and Wesley Eure. It is notorious for its reputation as a video nasty due to its violent murder scenes in the film's first act. The film was marketed as being based on a true story, though it has no connection to any real-life murders.

Plot:
In a small apartment complex, somebody in a ski mask has been murdering women with tools, such as a nail gun, a screwdriver, and a drill. Meanwhile, 15 year old Laurie Ballard is kidnapped. Detective Jamison, investigates the murders, and stumbles onto a connection between them and the kidnapping.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGZJjfjUqN0

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

remike2

Re: The Toolbox Murders (1978.)

Post by remike2 » 20 May 2010, 19:38

Jel tko gledao ovaj film? Bio sam pogledao remake koji me nije baš oduševio pa me zanima kakav bi mogao biti original.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Mr. Bakmilo

Post by Mr. Bakmilo » 20 May 2010, 19:57

zgleda oke..probat ću nać original ovaj. makar, nisam gledao nit remake..prvo original pa onda ovaj 8)

remike2

Post by remike2 » 20 May 2010, 20:00

Mr. Bakmilo wrote:zgleda oke..probat ću nać original ovaj. makar, nisam gledao nit remake..prvo original pa onda ovaj 8)
Ma ja prvo zapao na remake kojeg je režirao Tobe Hooper i nije me baš impresionirao, slab film, original ima jako dobar poster, ubojica mi izgleda bolje i radnja mi se nekako čini čak i bolja nego u remake-u, mogao bi ga skinuti i pogledati čisto radi usporedbe, na kraju krajeva, možda mi se film i svidi!

Mr. Bakmilo

Post by Mr. Bakmilo » 20 May 2010, 20:18

vjerovatno. večina remake-a su meni osobno puno slabiji
skidam oriđiđi:P