The Honeymooners (1955–1956)

Sve vezano za serije i TV, a da nema veze sa horror žanrom.
Michel

The Honeymooners (1955–1956)

Post by Michel » 12 Jul 2013, 15:53

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042114/?ref_=sr_1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Honeymooners

Ralph Kramden is the inspiration for the animated character Fred Flintstone.

Wilma Flintstone is based on Alice Kramden.

Ed is the inspiration for Barney Rubble in The Flintstones

Trixie is the inspiration for Betty Rubble in The Flintstones.
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

Re: The Honeymooners (1955–1956)

Post by Michel » 12 Jul 2013, 16:03

Ovo sam počeo nakon što sam završio The IT Crowd.

Jedna od najutjecajniji sitcoma ikada. Taj sitcom je poslužio kao inspiracija sa Flintstonse to jest sami likovi.

Ima 39 epizoda koje imaju naziv "Classic 39", a ima i neke izgubljene epizode.

Prvu epizodu sam pogledao i smiješak na licu od početka do kraja epizode. Bilo je i par smiješnih scena gdje sam se dosta nasmijao, ali meni je važno samo da mi je smiješak na licu jer uživam. Puno je tu inovacija, slapstick humora. Ralph je škrtac, glavni lik, debeo, ima odlične dijaloge, a u prvoj epizodi njegova žena traži da kupi tv jer susjedi imaju pa počne svađa, a tek kad kupi, onda se useli njegov najbolji prijatelj pa počnu problemi. A taj njegov prijatelj i nije baš nešto previše pametan.

"We got $75 laying around there. That's what we got. So, don't go envying Trixie. She's got electric stoves, she's got television sets, she's got washing machines. You've got financial security. Just remember that. You know as well as I do, Alice, that money is better than things. I would rather have money in my wallet than all the things in the world. So, let Norton have his vacuum cleaners. Let him have his television sets. Let him have his electrical stoves. Go ahead. I got one thing that he hasn't got. I've got it here. You got it here and you got it here, and you got it here. But I still want a television set. Now, look around you, Ralph. We don't have any electric appliances. Do you want to know what our electric bill was last month? 39 cents. We haven't blown a fuse, Ralph, in ten years." :lol: :lol:

to mi je najbolje u prvoj epizodi. Samo pokazuje koliko je škrt.

Nema prijevoda osim engleskih. Kako volim te stare serije. Lijepo je tako nešto gledati.
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"