Black Books (2000-2004)

Sve vezano za serije i TV, a da nema veze sa horror žanrom.
maddjuro

Black Books (2000-2004)

Post by maddjuro » 26 Apr 2012, 03:48

žanr: crnohumorna komedija

zemlja podrijetla : britanija

Glume Dylan Moran
Bill Bailey
Tamsin Greig

Trajanje: 3 sezone svaka po 18 epizoda od po pola sata

Sadržaj:

Bernard Black is the proprietor of his small bookshop, Black Books. The series revolves around the lives of Bernard, Manny, and Fran. A central theme is Bernard's odd position as a belligerent and openly hostile shopkeeper who has a loathing of the outside world and all the people who inhabit it, except his oldest friend, Fran, who initially runs a trendy bric-a-brac shop, Nifty Gifty, next-door to the shop.
Bernard displays little enthusiasm or interest in retail (or, indeed, anything outside drinking, smoking, and reading) and actively avoids having to interact with anyone, even inside his shop, as he has a personal dislike of his customers, treating his bookshop more like a personal library. It is suggested that Fran and Bernard once slept together, but now they remain happy to be friends, sharing a love of smoking heavily and drinking to excess. Fran otherwise has a rather hopeless love life.
Manny is introduced in the first episode as a stressed-out accountant who enters the bookshop seeking The Little Book of Calm. During a drunken night out, Bernard offers him a job as a shop assistant and a room above the shop if he will do Bernard's accounts for him. Sobering up, Bernard realises Manny's optimistic nature is not suited to "this kind of operation". Fran, however, seeing that Manny is good for Bernard, forces Bernard to let him stay.
Many episodes are driven by Manny and Fran's attempts to force Bernard into a more socially acceptable lifestyle. Their efforts usually result in chaos, sucking them back into Bernard's nihilistic view of the world. The bookshop, which also doubles as Manny and Bernard's residence, is frequently depicted as being in an unhealthy state of dirtiness and often inhabited by animals and other unidentified creatures, while disorder is a frequent aspect of the running of the shop. Manny's attempts to improve both the shop and the residence often fail.

Ova vjerojatno većini nepznata britanska serijica, je jedna jedna britanska serija koju i preporučio svima koji vole malo crnji britanski humor. Dopadaju mi se likovi, koji su odlično prezntirani. Jedino na sto vas prije gledanja moram upozoriti da je prva epizoda malčice dosadna,ali ostale su epizode daleko bolje

evo jedan manji isječak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS1lP0U1d1M
I may be an idiot, but i am no fool.

skitkid

Re: Black Books (2000-2004)

Post by skitkid » 26 Apr 2012, 06:48

maddjuro wrote:Trajanje: 3 sezone svaka po 18 epizoda od po pola sata
samo bih primjetio da u 3 sezone sve zajedno ima 18 epizoda kako i priliči jednoj britanskoj emisiji. :lol:

jako dobra emisija.

alecto

Post by alecto » 26 Apr 2012, 08:12

upravo gledam, još mi dvije ep ostale do kraja i već me dugo neš nije ovak oduševilo. :D
we are such stuff as dreams are made on

Michel

Post by Michel » 02 Aug 2013, 21:10

Počinjem uskoro :kokicarenje:

To sve sad serije obilježavam za drugi dio ljeta :D
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"