Married... with Children

Sve vezano za serije i TV, a da nema veze sa horror žanrom.
remike2

Married... with Children

Post by remike2 » 04 Jun 2010, 15:09

O seriji:
Married... with Children is an American sitcom about a dysfunctional family living in Chicago that aired for 11 seasons. The show, notable for being the first prime time television series to air on Fox, ran from April 5, 1987, to June 9, 1997. The series was created by Michael G. Moye and Ron Leavitt. The show was known for handling non-standard topics for the time period, which garnered the then-fledgling Fox network a standing among the Big Three television networks (ABC, CBS and NBC). The series' 11-season, 262-episode run makes it the longest-lasting live-action sitcom on the Fox network before its cancellation. The show's famous theme song is "Love and Marriage" by Frank Sinatra from the 1955 television production Our Town. The first season of the series was videotaped at ABC Television Center in Hollywood. From season three to season eight, the show was taped at Sunset Gower Studios in Hollywood and the remaining three seasons were taped at Sony Pictures Studios in Culver City. The series was produced by Embassy Communications on its first season and the remaining seasons by ELP Communications under the studio Columbia Pictures Television (and eventually Columbia TriStar Television). Part of Sony Pictures Television's library, it aired in syndication on FX in the United States from 1999 to 2008 and began airing on Spike and TBS in 2008, and on TV Land in 2009. It also airs on TVtropolis in Canada. On November 15, 2008 it began airing on The CW Plus. In January 2010, it began airing on Comedy Central.

Glumačka postava:
Ed O'Neill
Katey Sagal
Christina Applegate
David Faustino
Amanda Bearse
David Garrison
Ted McGinley

Plot:
The show follows the lives of Al Bundy, a once-glorious high school football player (who scored four touchdowns in a single game for Polk High School) turned hard luck salesman of women's shoes; his tartish, obnoxious wife Peg; their attractive but dimwitted and sexually promiscuous daughter Kelly; and Bud, their unpopular, girl crazy, comparatively smart son (and the only Bundy who ever attended college). Their neighbors are the upwardly mobile Steve Rhoades and his wife Marcy, who later gets remarried to Jefferson D'Arcy, a white-collar criminal who becomes Marcy's "trophy husband" and Al's sidekick. Most storylines involve a scheming Al being foiled by his cartoonish dim wit and bad luck. His rivalry and loathing of Marcy also play a significant role in most episodes.

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

remike2

Re: Married... with Children

Post by remike2 » 04 Jun 2010, 15:09

Jedna od kultnih i najboljih američkih humorističnih serija svih vremena, pregenijlna serija, uvijek je mogu pratiti i nikad mi ne dosadi, neponovljiva, Al Bundy legenda!
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

metallicat

Post by metallicat » 04 Jun 2010, 15:17

zaboravila sam na ovo. sad mogu reć da postoji gora serija od onog geeka sa očala. užas :butthead:

Decadentor

Post by Decadentor » 04 Jun 2010, 15:20

metallicat wrote:zaboravila sam na ovo. sad mogu reć da postoji gora serija od onog geeka sa očala. užas :butthead:

:finga: :lol: :lol:

metallicat

Post by metallicat » 04 Jun 2010, 15:21

:lol: :lol:

remike2

Post by remike2 » 04 Jun 2010, 15:23

Sad baš neki dan par sezona skinuo s neta pošto ih sad na TV-u više nema te i dalje su mi sjajni skoro svi, naročito Al Bundy, a tek glupava Kelly, pravi prikaz glupave plavuše, imaju jebenih fora, još kad se susjedi uključe u njihov život bude ajme! :lol:

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 04 Jun 2010, 15:30

ma kultna serija makar je kasnije postala sve više nebulozna, kao ona scena u podrumu gdje Bud nađe samog sebe koji podučava samog sebe kako se odnositi prema ženama...
Michel puši karu.

remike2

Post by remike2 » 04 Jun 2010, 15:35

Ma od početka su oni takvi neobični gotovo svi bili i bilo je tu raznih situacija, i sam Bud koji od početka na razne i neobične načine pokušava si trebu naći, kako se odnositi prema njima, meni osobno nikad nije dosadila te je prava bila i ostala od samog početka do kraja.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 04 Jun 2010, 15:38

ma najjače mi je ono kada su svi dobili jelo, a Bundy nije mogao jer je bio sav polomljen i bolnih zubiju. :mrgreen: I onda svi jedu pred njim, brutala.
Michel puši karu.

Jandra

Post by Jandra » 04 Jun 2010, 16:20

Legendarna serija. Mislim da ne postoji onaj ko nije čuo za Bundyjeve

maddjuro

Post by maddjuro » 04 Jun 2010, 16:30

najbolja serija ikad,

I may be an idiot, but i am no fool.

elrania

Post by elrania » 04 Jun 2010, 18:47

prije mi je bila ok, sad sam opet počela malo pratiti na novoj i totalno je loša.
ima legendarnih provala, al te se dogode jednom u svakoj 7. epizodi, a ostatak je bezvezno pretjerivanje.

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 04 Jun 2010, 18:49

elrania wrote:prije mi je bila ok, sad sam opet počela malo pratiti na novoj i totalno je loša.
ima legendarnih provala, al te se dogode jednom u svakoj 7. epizodi, a ostatak je bezvezno pretjerivanje.
Potpis...što sam odraslija, iste serije su mi gluplje
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out

remike2

Post by remike2 » 04 Jun 2010, 18:54

Meni osobno većina iz tog vremena je i dalje draga i mogu uvijek pogledati, dok mi rijetko koja iz današnjeg vremena baš zapne da gledam i istinski uživam osim Malcolma i još pokoje.

boyko

Post by boyko » 05 Jun 2010, 15:08

legendarna serija.Al Bundy :prayer:
''Ne biste li radije da vas, kada umrete, pojedu vaši rođaci nego crvi?''