Michel

Nelyubov (2017)

Post by Michel » 07 Feb 2018, 22:42

Imdb
Wiki

Director: Andrey Zvyagintsev
Writers: Oleg Negin, Andrey Zvyagintsev
Stars: Maryana Spivak, Aleksey Rozin, Matvey Novikov

Still living under the same roof, the Moscow couple of Boris and Zhenya is in the terrible final stages of a bitter divorce. Under those circumstances, as both have already found new partners, the insults pour down like rain in this toxic familial battle zone, always pivoting around the irresolvable and urgent matter of Alyosha's custody, their 12-year-old only son. Unheard, unloved, and above all, unwanted, the introverted and unhappy boy feels that he is an intolerable burden, however, what his parents don't know is that he can hear every single word. As a result, when Boris and Zhenya finally realize that Alyosha has been missing for nearly two days, it is already too late. But is this a simple case of a runaway teenager?

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

2017. SPECIJAL

Post by Michel » 07 Feb 2018, 22:44

Nelyubov (2017) - e sad mogu reći da je mi je ovo trenutno najbolji film 2017. godine. Ovo je novi film meni dragog rusa, Andrey Zvyagintsev. Jedan od najjačihredatelja 21. stoljeća. Pogledao sam mu do sad dva filma. Prvi je Vozvrashchenie viewtopic.php?p=334071#p334071 i Leviathan viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8166#p344270 Izgnanie (2007) i Elena (2011) još nisam pogledao ali to ću uskoro ispraviti. Uglavnom, on snima teške drame i to one baš koje volim prave europske drame. Ovdje pratimo jednu obitelj točnije oni su se razveli tako ostavljajući klinca sa traumama razvoda. Film i ta atmosfera beznađa te polako uvlači u tu priču da bi te negdje na polovici filma udarilo i zaokrenulo za 360% lijepo režiran, u potpunosti na zemlji film. Glumci jako dobro odradili svoj dio. Svakodnevni problemi pa ko je spreman.

8========o/8==========o (8/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"