Michel

The Florida Project (2017)

Post by Michel » 24 Jan 2018, 04:49

Imdb
Wiki

Director: Sean Baker
Writers: Sean Baker, Chris Bergoch
Stars: Brooklynn Prince, Bria Vinaite, Willem Dafoe

Halley lives with her six year old daughter Moonee in a budget motel along one of the commercial strips catering to the Disney World tourist clientele outside Orlando, Florida. Halley, who survives largely on welfare, has little respect for people, especially those who cross her, it an attitude that she has passed down to Moonee, who curses and gives the finger like her mother. Although the motel's policy is not to allow long term rentals, Bobby, the motel manager, has made arrangements for people like Halley to live there while not undermining the policy as he realizes that many such tenants have no place to go otherwise. Halley, Moonee and Moonee's friends, who live in the motel or others like it along the strip and who she often drags into her disruptive pranks, are often the bane of Bobby's existence, but while dealing with whatever problem arises, Bobby has a soft spot especially for the children and thus, by association, their parents, as he knows that Moonee and others like her...

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

2017. SPECIJAL

Post by Michel » 24 Jan 2018, 04:50

The Florida Project (2017) - slovi kao jedan od najboljih filmova prošle godine i vidim zašto. Redatelj Sean Baker s kojim nisam upoznat, ali vidim da je vrlo cijenjen u indie krugovima je napravio stilski jako dobar do odličan film. Ovo je još jedan u nizu coming of age filmova prošle godine o jednoj majci koja ima težak karakter i odgaja malu kćerku koja se cijelo vrijeme igra vani sna ulici s ostalim vršnjacima. Oni su cijelo vrijeme u tom jednom motelu kojeg vodi odlični William Dafoe i pokušava se pobrinuti da bude sve ok. Klinci odlično odglumili, ali pravo otkrivenje je Bria Vinaite. Ta majka i to joj je prva uloga. Vidi se da je i u stvarnosti otkačena. Kraj film jako simboličanmakar mi se gadi taj Disney, ali lijepa simbolika bježanja od stvarnosti kad si klinac.

8=======-...o/8==========o (7.8/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"