Salyut-7 (2017)

Od zlatnih 80tih do najnovih filmova.
Michel

Salyut-7 (2017)

Post by Michel » 24 Jan 2018, 04:49

Imdb
Wiki

Director: Klim Shipenko
Writers: Aleksey Chupov, Jeffrey Hylton (English adaptation)
Stars: Lyubov Aksyonova, Ilya Andryukov, Pavel Derevyanko

The year is 1985. The unmanned Soviet space station Salyut 7, which is in low Earth orbit, suddenly stops responding to commands from the Control Center. If the space station - the pride of Soviet space engineering - falls from the sky, not only will it damage the image of the country, it will also be a disaster bringing untold casualties. To investigate the failure and prevent the catastrophe, people must be sent to the station. Yet no one in history has ever attempted to dock an uncontrolled vehicle in space. To this day, this mission is considered to be the most technically challenging in the history of space exploration.

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

2017. SPECIJAL

Post by Michel » 24 Jan 2018, 04:49

Salyut-7 (2017) - ruski film o poznatom događaju koji se dogodio 80-ih gdje je jedan satelit prestao raditi pa su rusi morali poslati dvoje astronauta gore kako bi ga pokušali spasiti i to sve prije nego što stignu ameri. Film je koštao oko 7 milijuna dolara i ne znam kako im je to uspjelo, ali film vizualno izgleda tip top. Stavio bih ga čak među top 5 vizualnih filmova ovog desetljeća. Priča je stvarno zanimljiva, rad kamere isto dobar. Glumci odradili jeben posao i stvarno imaš osjećaj napetosti. Akcija, triler, ima nekoliko vrhunskih scena, malo patetike ali ne smeta. Vrlo dobar film. Baš sam se iznenadio.

8=======-o/8==========o (7.5/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"