Michel

Good Time (2017)

Post by Michel » 13 Jan 2018, 05:39

Imdb
Wiki

Directors: Benny Safdie, Josh Safdie
Writers: Ronald Bronstein, Josh Safdie
Stars: Robert Pattinson, Benny Safdie, Jennifer Jason Leigh

Motivated by an almost ferocious love for his intellectually disabled brother, Nick, and an explosive mix of desperation and thirst for a better life, the abrasive and fledgeling criminal, Connie, involves his sibling in an ill-conceived bank robbery that swears to be a quick and easy job. Instead, things go utterly wrong, and Nick will wind up in Rikers Island after one unanticipated complication, forcing the desperate but determined Connie to embark on a nightmarish, no-holds-barred quest to bail Nick out. Inevitably, over the course of a long and violent night, Connie will go to great lengths to save Nick from a cruel fate, doomed, however, to do more harm than good. Is it all heading somewhere?

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

2017. SPECIJAL

Post by Michel » 13 Jan 2018, 05:40

Good Time (2017) - ne znam što da mislim o ovom filmu. S jedne strane sviđaju mi se ovakvi eksperimentalni filmovi sa puno boja, stvarno odličnim soundtrackom i iznenađujuće dobrom glumom Roberta Pattinsona. A s druge strane me boli kurac za te likove i što će biti s njima. Svaki lik je iritantan i na trenutke film prelazi tu neku granicu realnosti. Mislim, može se dogoditi, ali previše je nategnutih situcija baš kao u filmu super dark times. Pohvala za atmosferu, dobru glumu i soundtrack. O čemu se radi? Dvoje burazera, jedan retardiran, drugi kao pametniji i ovaj pametniji bježi od policije i pokušava doći do burazera koji je u bolnici. Solidno ali je moglo to bolje.

8======...o/8==========o (6.3/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

John_Ryder

Re: Good Time (2017)

Post by John_Ryder » 14 Jan 2018, 02:37

ja sam na početku mislio da je ovaj zbilkja retardiran, na kraju ispalo da je tip i glumac i redatelj :lol: