Perfetti sconosciuti (2016)

Od zlatnih 80tih do najnovih filmova.
Michel

Perfetti sconosciuti (2016)

Post by Michel » 13 Aug 2017, 12:40

Imdb
Wiki

Director: Paolo Genovese
Writers: Filippo Bologna (screenplay), Paolo Costella (screenplay)
Stars: Giuseppe Battiston, Anna Foglietta, Marco Giallini

On a warm summer evening, a loving couple, Rocco, a plastic surgeon and Eva, a therapist is expecting his long-lasting friends to share a pleasant evening over dinner. Everything is in order: the first course is ready, the roast is in the oven and the table is set. Without a doubt, this is going to be a gathering of true friends and the waiting comes to an end when the first couple arrives. The bell rings and it is Lele and Carlotta, followed subsequently by Cosimo and Bianca; the only one missing is Peppe, their friend who is still single. Before long, the group is complete and without any delay, they begin the feast. Surely, this is a nice but somewhat usual dinner, when suddenly someone makes a proposition: to place their mobile phones on the table and like a Russian roulette, whatever arrives (texts, WhatsApp messages, calls) they would share it with the others. Clearly, this uncommon truth or dare game has no point among friends who share everything with each other, nevertheless,...

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

2016. SPECIJAL

Post by Michel » 13 Aug 2017, 12:40

Perfetti sconosciuti (2016) - jako dobra talijanska dramedija prepuna inovacija. Radi se o prijateljima koji imaju zajedničku večeru. Sedmoro ih je i kako večera polako počinje, netko od njih se sjeti igre koja bi mogla bviti zanimljiva. Igra je ta da svi izvade mobitele i tko god dobije poruku, mora je pročitati na glas. Tko god ih nazove, moraju razgovarati preko zvučnika da svi čuju. Tako film dobiva na napetosti i uskoro se mnoge škakljive tajne otkriju koje imaju i brutalne posljedice. Odlično odglumljen i doziran sa zbilja izvrsnim krajem koji spašava neke nategnute scene. Preporuka.

8=======-..o/8==========o (7.7/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: Perfetti sconosciuti (2016)

Post by HorrorHR » 13 Aug 2017, 16:33

slažem se, pogledao na preporuku pred koji mjesec, dobra i aktualna ideja, zabavan i komičan koliko treba biti

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 23 Aug 2017, 00:40

Meni se bila sviđala ideja, ali generalno film za jedno gledanje.
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 29 Aug 2017, 13:37

potpis, odlično napisan film