The Walk (2015)

Od zlatnih 80tih do najnovih filmova.
Michel

The Walk (2015)

Post by Michel » 04 Jan 2016, 15:01

Imdb
Wiki

Director: Robert Zemeckis
Writers: Robert Zemeckis (screenplay), Christopher Browne (screenplay)
Stars: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Charlotte Le Bon, Guillaume Baillargeon

Twelve people have walked on the moon, but only one man - Philippe Petit (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) - has ever, or will ever, walk in the immense void between the World Trade Center towers. Guided by his real-life mentor, Papa Rudy (Ben Kingsley), and aided by an unlikely band of international recruits, Petit and his gang overcome long odds, betrayals, dissension and countless close calls to conceive and execute their mad plan. Robert Zemeckis, the director of such marvels as Forrest Gump, Cast Away, Back to the Future, Polar Express and Flight, again uses cutting edge technology in the service of an emotional, character-driven story. With innovative photorealistic techniques and IMAX 3D wizardry, The Walk is true big-screen cinema, a chance for moviegoers to viscerally experience the feeling of reaching the clouds. The film, a PG-rated, all-audience entertainment for moviegoers 8 to 80, unlike anything audiences have seen before, is a love letter to Paris and New York City in the 1970s, ...

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

ZABORAVLJENA 2015. PART TWO

Post by Michel » 04 Jan 2016, 15:01

The Walk (2015) - kad sam čuo da će se raditi film o najpoznatijem hodaču po žici, bio sam sretan jer sam prije nekoliko godina pogledao odlični dokumentarac o njemu http://www.horrorhr.com/tamnica/viewtop ... 17#p331517 film nije na razini dokumentarca, ali je jako dobar i inspirativan film. Dakle, radi se o poznatom hodaču po žici kojemu je najveća želja da prehoda WTC tornjeve, a za to će mu trebati dosta pomoći od svojih prijatelja. Film ipak se više bavi njegovim ranijim životom tako da sad znam i njegovu pozadinu kad je živio u Parizu. Joseph Gordon-Levitt me ugodno iznenadio sa glumom.

8=======...o/8==========o (7.3/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Ash_Williams

Re: The Walk (2015)

Post by Ash_Williams » 07 Jan 2016, 21:21

hmmm, ovo je sad teška odluka, pogledati bolji dokumentarni film o pravom čovjeku il igrani film sa nekim tamo hollywoodskim glumcem i lažnim francuskim naglaskom.

Wheel Smith

Post by Wheel Smith » 08 Jan 2016, 04:58

dokumentarac pogledaj ovo je malo dosadan film
:supz: :supz:

Ash_Williams

Post by Ash_Williams » 26 Jul 2016, 19:47

gledao sam dokumentarni film prvo tek toliko da se informiram malo o čem se radi i na kraju mi je igrani film ispao bezvezni nadodatak.
solidno zabavan film mada nepotreban i Leavitt je bezveze, njegov francuski naglasak i frizurica su me tjerali na smijeh na sav glas. šta ne mogu angažirat
Vincenta Cassela il nekog.