Michel

Intermission (2003)

Post by Michel » 16 Sep 2015, 02:06

Imdb
Wiki

Director: John Crowley
Writer: Mark O'Rowe
Stars: Cillian Murphy, Kelly Macdonald, Colin Farrell, Colm Meaney

Intermission is an urban love story about people adrift and their convoluted journeys in the search for some kind of love. When the desperately insecure and emotionally inarticulate John breaks up with Deirdre to 'give her a little test' his plan backfires leaving her broken-hearted and him alone and miserable. Through chance and coincidence, their break-up triggers a roller coaster ride of interweaving escapades in the lives of everyone around them. Intermission presents a slice of life, the passage between breaking up and making up, exploring how our lives intersect, and the power we all possess to affect the lives of those around us.

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

CRNA KOMEDIJA

Post by Michel » 16 Sep 2015, 02:06

Intermission (2003) - evo još jednog jebeno zabavnog filma. Irci ludi. Colm Meany, Cillian Murphy i Colin Farrell koji i ovdje glumi luđaka, ali dobro mu leži. Pa o čemu se radi? Film ima ona touch kao Ritchieovi filmovi, radnja ide brzo sa lika na lik. Veze, krađe, provale i dosta crnog humora. Sviđa mi se što se osjeti u filmu da nije veliki budget pa je više onako underground i dobro su uhvatili taj period Dublina. S ircima nikad greške. Isto preporuka.

8=======-o/8==========o (7.5/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

olio

Re: Intermission (2003)

Post by olio » 16 Sep 2015, 10:42

ovo se gleda :partyman: