The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (2005)

Od zlatnih 80tih do najnovih filmova.
Michel

The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (2005)

Post by Michel » 10 Sep 2015, 14:07

Imdb
Wiki

Directors: Steve Box, Nick Park
Writers: Steve Box (screenplay), Nick Park (screenplay)
Stars: Peter Sallis, Helena Bonham Carter, Ralph Fiennes

It's 'vege-mania' in Wallace and Gromit's neighborhood, and our two enterprising chums are cashing in with their humane pest-control outfit, "Anti-Pesto." With only days to go before the annual Giant Vegetable Competition, business is booming, but Wallace & Gromit are finding out that running a "humane" pest control outfit has its drawbacks as their West Wallaby Street home fills to the brim with captive rabbits. Suddenly, a huge, mysterious, veg-ravaging "beast" begins attacking the town's sacred vegetable plots at night, and the competition hostess, Lady Tottington, commissions Anti-Pesto to catch it and save the day. Lying in wait, however, is Lady Tottington's snobby suitor, Victor Quartermaine, who'd rather shoot the beast and secure the position of local hero-not to mention Lady Tottingon's hand in marriage. With the fate of the competition in the balance, Lady Tottington is eventually forced to allow Victor to hunt down the vegetable chomping marauder. Little does she know that...

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

STOP ANIMACIJA

Post by Michel » 10 Sep 2015, 14:07

The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (2005) - uvijek sam volio kao klinac gledatti Wallacea i Gromita, ali to su bili kratki crtići koji su se puštali, a ovo je dugometražni. Ima dobru horor atmosferu, a ovaj put naši junaci spašvaju građane od zečeva, ali sve prođe krivo kad Wallace eksperimentira s jednim zecom i ubrzo grad počinje terorizirati ogromni zec i jede im sva povrća. Ima i zgodan twist kasnije iako je bilo očito kad Gromit ulazi u kuću nakon što je cijelu noć lovio divovskog zeca. Uvijek zabavni Wallace i Gromit.

8========o/8==========o (8/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"