To Live and Die in L.A. (1985)

Od zlatnih 80tih do najnovih filmova.
remike2

To Live and Die in L.A. (1985)

Post by remike2 » 22 Sep 2010, 18:37

O filmu:
To Live and Die in L.A. (1985) is an American thriller film directed by William Friedkin and based on the novel written by former Secret Service agent Gerald Petievich, who co-wrote the screenplay with Friedkin. The film features William L. Petersen, Willem Dafoe, John Turturro, John Pankow, among others. Wang Chung composed and performed the original music soundtrack. The film tells the story of the lengths to which two Secret Service agents go to arrest a counterfeiter.

Glumačka postava:
William L. Petersen
Willem Dafoe
John Pankow
Dean Stockwell
John Turturro

Plot:
In Los Angeles, the secret agent Richard Chance loses his partner and friend Jim Hart in an investigation of counterfeit, two days before the retirement of Jim. The agent John Vukovich is assigned to work with Chance, who is obsessed to capture Eric 'Rick' Masters, the criminal responsible for the death of Jim. Chance risks both his partners and his own career, trying to arrest Rick.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGBe8mltpkA

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Dragonrage

Re: To Live and Die in L.A. (1985)

Post by Dragonrage » 23 Sep 2010, 08:55

Fenomenalan film...meni osobno za koplje bolji od Francuske veze. Petersen je izvrstan ovdje i nevjerojatno cool, potjera je legendarna...a tu je i taj prejebeni i totalno neočekivani twist na kraju koji me šokirao s prvim gledanjem!!! :shock:

jeba

Post by jeba » 26 Sep 2010, 19:09

super film, najbolja uloga William L. Petersena uz Manhunter

remike2

Post by remike2 » 26 Sep 2010, 19:11

Je, super film.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Michel

MIX MIX MARATON: PART EIGHT

Post by Michel » 26 Apr 2016, 17:18

To Live and Die in L.A. (1985) - policajci love tipa koji je ubio policajca i pere novce. William Dafoe glumi bad guya. Malo sam razočaran sa filmom. Dat ću mu pozitivnu ocjenu jer ipak ima odličnu car chase scenu, dobre twistove
SpoilerShow
kad se otkrije da je onaj azijac policajac i kad onaj na kraju umre kad mu raznese glavu
ostatak mi je nekako čudan. Muzika mi ne paše, glumci mi isto nisu ništa posebno. I ne znam, nekako se nisam povezao sa likovima.

8======-o/8==========o (6.5/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"