Mystic River (2003)

Od zlatnih 80tih do najnovih filmova.
remike2

Mystic River (2003)

Post by remike2 » 29 Aug 2010, 17:57

O filmu:
Mystic River is a 2003 American drama film directed, co-produced and scored by Clint Eastwood, starring Sean Penn, Tim Robbins, Kevin Bacon, Laurence Fishburne, Marcia Gay Harden, Laura Linney and Emmy Rossum. The film was written by Brian Helgeland, based on the novel by Dennis Lehane. The film opened to widespread critical acclaim. It was nominated for six Academy Awards: Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Adapted Screenplay, Best Supporting Actor, and Best Supporting Actress. Sean Penn won Best Actor and Tim Robbins won Best Supporting Actor. Most recently, Mystic River is the first film to have won both Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor in nearly 44 years after Ben-Hur in 1959.

Glumačka postava:
Sean Penn
Tim Robbins
Kevin Bacon
Laurence Fishburne
Marcia Gay Harden
Laura Linney

Plot:
Childhood friends Jimmy Markum, Sean Devine and Dave Boyle reunite following the death of Jimmy's oldest daughter, Katie. Sean's a police detective on the case, gathering difficult and disturbing evidence; he's also tasked with handling Jimmy's rage and need for retribution.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmiA24jwlbM

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

sikeone

Re: Mystic River (2003)

Post by sikeone » 29 Aug 2010, 18:46

Izvrsna i mučna drama sa bravuroznim glumačkim izvedbama
J...š film u kojem nema tuče

boyko

Re: Mystic River (2003)

Post by boyko » 17 Oct 2017, 08:12

ovo je jako dobro djelce Clint Eastwooda.
baš zanimljiv triler/drama + odlična glumačka ekipa.
8/10
''Ne biste li radije da vas, kada umrete, pojedu vaši rođaci nego crvi?''