Bad Lieutenant (1992.)

Od zlatnih 80tih do najnovih filmova.
remike2

Bad Lieutenant (1992.)

Post by remike2 » 11 Jul 2010, 20:31

O filmu:
Bad Lieutenant is a 1992 crime-drama film directed by Abel Ferrara and starring Harvey Keitel as the eponymous "bad lieutenant". The screenplay was co-written by actress-model Zoë Tamerlis Lund (credited as Zoë Lund). She also played a small role in the film. Lund had been discovered by Ferrara and had starred in his earlier film, Ms. 45. The film was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 1992 Cannes Film Festival.

Glumačka postava:
Harvey Keitel
Victor Argo
Zoë Lund
Vincent Laresca
Frankie Thorn

Plot:
Keitel's nameless character is a corrupt police lieutenant who, throughout the movie, is spiralling rapidly into various drug addictions, including cocaine and heroin. The "Bad Lieutenant" is also a gambler who finds himself plunged into debt when the New York Mets win a fictitious National League Championship Series after trailing the Los Angeles Dodgers and former Met Darryl Strawberry 3-0. The Mets' comeback is a sort of "minor miracle" that defies the Lieutenant's lack of faith and parallels his eventual redemption. The Lieutenant is also regularly linked with the prodigal Strawberry. The turning point in the film arrives when the Lieutenant investigates the rape of a nun and uses this as a chance to confront his inner demons and perhaps achieve redemption.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFvGeMDW7bw

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Truba

Re: Bad Lieutenant (1992.)

Post by Truba » 11 Jul 2010, 23:50

baš sam neki dan gledao
smor vala... a kad pravi one zvukove... užas

taxi driver devedesetih???

meni nije nesto
www.lasetta.net :axe:

jeba

Post by jeba » 18 Jul 2010, 11:44

Jako dobro, super izvedba Keitela.

sikeone

Post by sikeone » 18 Jul 2010, 11:52

težak film,izvrstan Keitel i kultna scena gdje štopa dvije cure koje idu iz izlaska (prejako)
J...š film u kojem nema tuče

remike2

Post by remike2 » 18 Jul 2010, 11:57

Jedna od najboljih uloga Harveya Keitela u filmu inspiriranim Taxi Driverom Martina Scorsesea, no i dalje je ispao poseban na svoj način, izuzetno dobar film.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

jeba

Post by jeba » 19 Jul 2010, 18:48

sikeone wrote:težak film,izvrstan Keitel i kultna scena gdje štopa dvije cure koje idu iz izlaska (prejako)
O da, dobra scena! :supz:

Michel

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

Post by Michel » 07 Apr 2015, 17:00

Bad Lieutenant (1992) - ma bolesnoća od filma o prljavom policajcju kojeg glumi izvrsni Harvey Kietel. Vjerojatno najprljaviji policajac kojeg sam vidio. Ono, kocka se i zaduži iako mu govore da će mu raznijeti kuću zajedno sa ženom i djecom. Boli ga briga. Stalno se drogira, zajebava, a scene u crkvi :zubifale: surov prikaz New Yorka.

8========o/8==========o (8/10)

Da da, scena kad zaustavi one dvije male :lol: :rock:
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"