The Silence Of The Lambs (1991.)

Od zlatnih 80tih do najnovih filmova.
remike2

The Silence Of The Lambs (1991.)

Post by remike2 » 18 Jun 2010, 13:26

O filmu:
The Silence of the Lambs is a 1991 American thriller film, which blends elements of the crime and horror genres. It is directed by Jonathan Demme and stars Jodie Foster, Anthony Hopkins, Scott Glenn, and Ted Levine. It is based on the novel of the same name by Thomas Harris, his second to feature Dr. Hannibal Lecter, a brilliant psychiatrist and cannibalistic serial killer. In the film, Clarice Starling, a young FBI trainee, seeks the advice of the imprisoned Lecter on catching a serial killer known only as "Buffalo Bill". The film won the top five Academy Awards: Best Picture, Best Actress, Best Actor, Best Director and Best Screenplay. To date, it is the third and most recent winner of this achievement.

Glumačka postava:
Jodie Foster
Anthony Hopkins
Scott Glenn
Ted Levine

Plot:
Young FBI agent Clarice Starling is assigned to help find a missing woman to save her from a psychopathic serial killer who skins his victims. Clarice attempts to gain a better insight into the twisted mind of the killer by talking to another psychopath Hannibal Lecter, who used to be a respected psychiatrist. FBI agent Jack Crawford believes that Lecter who is also a very powerful and clever mind manipulator have the answers to their questions to help locate the killer. Clarice must first try and gain Lecter's confidence before he is to give away any information.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWCAf-xLV2k

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

remike2

Re: The Silence Of The Lambs (1991.)

Post by remike2 » 18 Jun 2010, 13:27

Kultni film iz 90-tih, meni jedan od najboljih i najdražih trilera ikad uz nezaboravnog Hannibala Lectera! 8)
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

DrugsBunny

Post by DrugsBunny » 18 Jun 2010, 14:07

Izvrstan
...I wrapped our love in all this foil,
Silver-tight like spider legs
I never wanted it to ever spoil,
But flies will lay their eggs...

elrania

Post by elrania » 18 Jun 2010, 14:12

jedan od najdražih filmova s jednim od najsavršenijih likova ikad prezentiranih na platnu. naravno, mislim na lectera.

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 18 Jun 2010, 15:24

Klasikkk
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 18 Jun 2010, 15:37

Svaka čast Lecteru, al meni je Bufffalo Bill tu još jači. :D
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 16 Nov 2017, 12:49

The Silence of the Lambs returns to Criterion with…

New 4K digital restoration, approved by director of photography Tak Fujimoto, with 2.0 surround DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack on the Blu-ray
Alternate 5.1 surround soundtrack, presented in DTS-HD Master Audio on the Blu-ray
Audio commentary from 1994 featuring director Jonathan Demme, actors Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins, screenwriter Ted Tally, and former FBI agent John Douglas
New interview with critic Maitland McDonagh
Thirty-five minutes of deleted scenes
Interview from 2005 with Demme and Foster
Inside the Labyrinth, a 2001 documentary
Page to Screen, a 2002 program about the adaptation
Scoring “The Silence,” a 2004 interview program featuring composer Howard Shore
Understanding the Madness, a 2008 program featuring interviews with retired FBI special agents
Original behind-the-scenes featurette
Trailer
PLUS: An essay by critic Amy Taubin along with, in the Blu-ray edition, a new introduction by Foster; an account of the origins of the character Hannibal Lecter by author Thomas Harris; and a 1991 interview with Demme