Heat (1995.)

Od zlatnih 80tih do najnovih filmova.
remike2

Heat (1995.)

Post by remike2 » 16 Jun 2010, 21:31

O filmu:
Heat is a 1995 American crime film written and directed by Michael Mann. It stars Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, and Val Kilmer. De Niro plays Neil McCauley, a professional thief, while Pacino plays Lt. Vincent Hanna, veteran LAPD homicide detective whose explosive temper and devotion to his job causes him to neglect those closest to him. The central conflict of the film was based on the experiences of former Chicago police officer Chuck Adamson and his pursuit of a criminal named McCauley in the 1960s, from which the name of De Niro's character was derived. The film is technically a remake of L.A. Takedown, a 1989 made-for-television film which was also written and directed by Mann; Mann had been trying to get Heat made for over a decade, and created L.A Takedown as a simplified version after his efforts were unsuccessful. Heat was a critical and commercial success, grossing over $187 million worldwide.

Glumačka postava:
Al Pacino
Robert De Niro
Val Kilmer
Jon Voight
Tom Sizemore

Plot:
Neil McCauley is a thief... an expert thief... one of the best. His philosophy in life - become attached to nothing in life that you can't walk away from in 30 seconds if you spot the "Heat" around the corner. His crew of criminals is a high-tech outfit pulling off professional jobs that impress even the likes of Detective Vincent Hanna. But Hanna, a man driven through life only by his work, becomes obsessed, at the expense of his private life, with bringing McCauley down. As McCauley's crew prepare for the score of a lifetime, and Hanna's team tries to bring him in, the two find that they are challenged by the greatest minds on the opposite side of the law that either one has ever encountered.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5uj8MeLJY4

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

remike2

Re: Heat (1995.)

Post by remike2 » 18 Jun 2010, 09:22

Dosta dobar film.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 18 Jun 2010, 10:43

Scena u kafiću s De Nirom i Pacinom- fucking savršenstvo! Inače kult od filma!
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 18 Jun 2010, 17:02

scena pljačke banke je jedna od najboljih ikad u povijesti filma... :rock: :rock:
Michel puši karu.

Samhain

Post by Samhain » 19 Jun 2010, 22:28

jedan od najboljih krimića... ikad.

obožavam De Nira i Pacina u ovom filmu. nenadjebiv par.
(Romans Chpt. 5, v.12):
"Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 20 Jun 2010, 02:34

Ghostface wrote:Scena u kafiću s De Nirom i Pacinom- fucking savršenstvo! Inače kult od filma!
e toooo...ako se ne varam bila je jedna rečenica "misliš li da ćemo se ikada više sresti?" 8) inače, jedna od želja mi je posjetiti taj kafić i sjesti za stol gdje su te 2 face sjedile
This is the Zodiac speaking.

remike2

Post by remike2 » 20 Jun 2010, 10:18

john_constantine wrote:scena pljačke banke je jedna od najboljih ikad u povijesti filma... :rock: :rock:
Potpis.

sikeone

Post by sikeone » 22 Jun 2010, 17:41

izvrstan film i izvrsna gluma i druga najbolja pucnjava u filmskoj povijesti ( razvaljivanje šume u Predatoru je ipak broj jedan)
J...š film u kojem nema tuče

Decadentor

Post by Decadentor » 10 May 2015, 02:50

Filmcina koja nema ni jednu slabu tocku, jedino mi je predugo trajao, no nije imao ni jednu nepotrebnu scenu tako da 9/10 :supz:

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 20 May 2015, 11:25

Filmčina... Jebačka je ona scena pljačke banke na kraju filma... :prayer:
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -