Escape From New York (1981.)

Od zlatnih 80tih do najnovih filmova.
remike2

Escape From New York (1981.)

Post by remike2 » 29 May 2010, 12:24

O filmu:
Escape from New York is a 1981 science fiction action film directed and scored by John Carpenter. He also co-wrote the screenplay with Nick Castle. The film is set in the near future in a crime-ridden United States that has converted Manhattan Island in New York City into a maximum security prison. Ex-soldier and legendary fugitive "Snake" Plissken (Kurt Russell) is given 24 hours to find the President of the United States, who has been captured by inmates after Air Force One crashed on the island. Carpenter originally wrote the film in the mid-1970s as a reaction to the Watergate scandal, but no studio wanted to make it because Carpenter proved unable to articulate just how this film could relate to the Watergate scandal. After the success of Halloween, he had enough influence to get the film made and shot most of it in St. Louis, Missouri, where significant portions of the city were used in place of New York City. The film's total budget was estimated to be USD $6 million It was a commercial hit, grossing over $50 million worldwide.It has since developed its own cult following, particularly around the anti-hero Plissken.

Glumačka postava:
Kurt Russell
Lee Van Cleef
Ernest Borgnine
Donald Pleasence
Isaac Hayes

Plot:
The year is 1997. New York City has been turned into a maximum security prison colony, when the American crime rates grows high. New York City is surrounded by a wall and the bridge is mined making sure no convict escapes from New York. Snake Plissken, a one-eyed former soldier turned bank robber arrives at New York after being sentenced to life imprisonment in New York City. Bob Hauk, police commissioner who runs the New York penal colony gives Snake a job for his freedom. Snake is sent into New York to find and rescue the President of the United States who is trapped in New York, when a terrorist hijacked Air Force One and crashed it in New York. Not only Snake must rescue the President, he must also retrieve a cassette containing vital information in the President's possession. Hauk has Snake implanted with a bomb which is programmed to detonate in 22 hours, which will kill Snake if he fails the mission, and Hauk will have the bomb disarmed if Snake succeeds. Entering New York and 22 hours before the bomb kills him, Snake sets out to rescue the President who is being held hostage by a ruthless warlord known as The Duke of New York. Can Snake rescue the President and retrieve the cassette before the 22 hours are up? and will Snake Escape from New York?

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckvDo2JHB7o

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

remike2

Re: Escape From New York (1981.)

Post by remike2 » 29 May 2010, 12:24

Odličan i prejeben klasik, jedan od meni najdražih filmova Johna Carpentera, i više nego topla preporuka za pogledati!
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 29 May 2010, 12:54

Movieworld recenzija

Ma kultno ostvarenje, a Snake Plissken je prejeben lik, šteta što nikada nije više korišten (bar je bio inspiracija za Snake eatera)

Solidna doza akcije i tučnjave, efektne scene, borba u areni, dobra priča, cool antijunak, dobri glumci, atmosfera, napetost do samog završnog finala. Drugi dio je čak ispao zabavniji od originala s puno zabavnijim scenama poput surfanja na tsunamiju.
Michel puši karu.

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 31 May 2010, 10:27

Dobar film, prejeben Russell...ali iskreno moram reći da mi je nastavak uvijek bio mrvicu zabavniji...

DrugsBunny

Post by DrugsBunny » 31 May 2010, 11:27

Izvrstan film sa nenadjebivom atmosferom. :)
...I wrapped our love in all this foil,
Silver-tight like spider legs
I never wanted it to ever spoil,
But flies will lay their eggs...

sikeone

Post by sikeone » 31 May 2010, 20:07

remek djelo Johna Carpentera sa jednim od najboljih antijunaka u filmskoj povijesti.I naravno standardno odličan muzički score
J...š film u kojem nema tuče

Michel

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

Post by Michel » 06 Apr 2015, 01:18

Escape from New York (1981) - Kurt Russell uvijek bio podcijenjena filmska faca, filmska zvijezda, ali radio je čuda zajedno sa Carpenterom. Uvijek mi je ovo bio drag film i kako ga dugo nisam gledao, tek sad vidim da su tu van Cleef, Ernest Borgnine i Donald Pleasence :prayer: Carpenter je uvijek bio veliki fan westerna i uvijek je govorio da su njegovi horori kao stari westerni što gosd to značilo, ali ovdje se osjeti taj divlji zapad, a Snake je ikona koja će mi uvijek biti veća od bilo kojeg Eastwoodovog lika.

8========o/8==========o (8/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"