Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 08 Jul 2008, 13:37

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 08 Jul 2008, 13:43

Dragonrage wrote:UK trailer i site

http://www.tropicthunder.com/intl/uk/home.html

:D

Predobro. 8) :lol: :lol:
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 17 Jul 2008, 11:05

Tugg Speedman Official site :lol: :lol:

Ako se pitate tko je Tugg Speedman...provjerite sami LOL 8) :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ovo su dva filma koja je do sada snimio... :lol: :lol: :rotflmao:

Image Image

A$H

Post by A$H » 08 Aug 2008, 20:19

Robert Downey, Jr. is a fabulous guy and we really appreciated his time. Here’s more of what he had to tell us about Tropic Thunder:

MoviesOnline: There was screaming out there. Was that you?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: Yes, I was doing the moment from the Satan Alley trailer where if you’d looked at the script it would have said "Father O’Malley throws his head to the sky and screams. Father O’Malley: Bahaha!!!"

MoviesOnline: How did making "Tropic Thunder" compare to "Iron Man"?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: I finished "Iron Man" and I think two weeks later was rehearsing "Tropic Thunder" and I don’t know, it’s hard to compare them because "Iron Man" was such a defining experience and all that. It was this big ride and then I was done. Luckily I didn’t get to process it because I probably would have gone into some crash or just been going "What do I do now?" But instead, Ben Stiller had me up there in Hawaii and we started rehearsing this just huge challenge and endeavor.

I mean looking at the script for this and knowing we had to go shoot every frame of it and every page of it and every scene, it was like this is just too much. How is he going to do this, you know? And then I saw the way that Ben was working and how he does stuff and he was very masterful and like dealing with this and that and looking at these shots and setting this up and bringing something to the jungle and rehearsing this and camera lenses and stuff and make-up tests and I was like, "This guy has really got his act together."

Because me and Jon were back there like "Alright and so I’m gonna boom! And let’s do something funny. Hey, hey, hey, everyone, just sit down for a moment. Let’s write that out." And they’d be going, "What the fuck?! This movie’s gonna …" So Jon and I had had this very like indie experience with a $130 million of Marvel’s money. And then Ben was like everything was just…it was literally like a military operation.

Everything was just working like Grrrr! And it was great for me because it totally got my head out of where I’d just been and no sooner was I there and then we were at the rehearsal table and I’m like "What if I said [assumes his character, Osiris’ voice] ‘you know man, you get into a fuck you’ [normal voice] or whatever it was and I’m saying "No, that’s a good idea. That’s a good idea." [resumes Osiris’ voice] ‘Man, you’re a full retard, man.’ [normal voice] He (Ben) would say, "God that voice is great. That voice is great. You know, I need to put a big wig on you. I said [Osiris voice] ‘Put a big wig on me.’ [normal voice] You know, whatever.

So all of a sudden I got to escape into this character who wasn’t that character who was actually a guy behind that character going, [assumes voice of Australian character Kirk Lazarus] "Yeah, what on, yeah. So I’m going to do Tropic Thunder. Originally they had wanted Don Cheadle, but I felt like I was the man for the job." [normal voice] You know, whatever. So it just gave me…it was such a rich thing and then Jack Black is a figure with a crew cut doing this ridiculous stuff pretending he’s kicking dope and Nick Nolte’s over there with hooks on his hands and I said, "What the fuck are you doing. This is so crazy!"

MoviesOnline: How much neurosis is on a real set compared to what we see in Tropic Thunder?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: Not that much. If you’d seen us making this movie, the funny thing was we acted like we were making the greatest story ever told. You’d have thought we were doing "Platoon." It was so serious. Ben is not unlike Kubrick if Kubrick were directing "The Producers." I don’t even know how to express it. He would be like, "Frame up. Okay. And again!" And we never cut. All day long cameras would be rolling and you’d just be like … so there was never like "Cut!" Relax! Okay, let me get a sip of water. Come over here and this and that. You know, it was always like [shouting] "Back to One!" We were like charging over here and it was nuts!

MoviesOnline: Did you feel like a man walking on a wire doing these stunts?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: I knew that it was dangerous and tricky but I also know that I have a pretty good moral compass and when it’s not being distracted or fucked with, I tend to point north as often as not, but yeah, I did feel like it was important that we all be really mindful of where satire turns into being offensive. Fortunately, it’s not a very fine line. It’s pretty obvious. But not everyone’s compass is the same and some people think if something’s funny that that’s what’s important. To me, it’s always a balancing act.

MoviesOnline: Can you be more specific about your moral compass and what that is for you?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: The script as it was worked, but we knew that we had a ways to go, and so if my moral compass was just pointing towards me all the time, I might be like, "Am I cool? Great!" But the greater whole and the highest good had to do with the fact that Brandon Jackson is with me in every scene in this movie and it’s not going to be good if we don’t look at how the arc of what happens between a real black man and a fake black man works out, and if there’s no comeuppance, if there’s no turnaround, and if there’s no reversal or realization and also if there’s no love in the thing.

Because if there’s no sense of bonding between these guys where there’s an understanding at some point and a resolution, even if he slaps me in the head after the resolution, which we also thought after a certain point was important because I’d slapped him in the face when he’d called me that word which was just too weird, and I’d always felt like "Man, you gotta…" and he says "I’ll tag you back." And we’re like "Well we gotta make sure we shoot that scene" but we didn’t really have it written correctly so a lot of it was kind of like you have to …

Here’s the thing for me, you have to tailor the script, the story and the execution of something according to what you know to be right, not to what the script says. The script doesn’t mean a goddamned thing to me unless it’s the Magna Carta or it’s Shakespeare. Even then, I don’t really care because once we’re there and we’re real people really doing something, this document is the last thing I give a shit about because I’ve been around too long and I’ve seen too many people out of fear say [assumes pompous stage voice] "Let’s execute the document so we all know what page we’re on." And I’m like [normal voice], "This document is binding to nonsense and there is no arc here." And this was actually a really good script so we already started with a really good idea.

MoviesOnline: Before "Iron Man," you were like "Wait until it opens and we’ll see what I’m doing." Was it good enough?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: Yeah, it was pretty good. [laughs] And all weekend long I’m there with all these studio guys and Jon (Favreau) and they’re like, "Well we think it might …" I say, "We’re going all the way. We’re making $100 million." And someone says, "Anyway Robert, give him some pasta. He’s tired." And it was this great sense of…you know, it’s not even about the money though there’s a difference between double and triple digits with an opening weekend and all that stuff, and I just felt like people were really responding to it and it’d be good.

To me, the greatest accomplishment is that kids were able to enjoy it and not be scared or confused by it and adults were entertained enough to not feel that they’d gone because their kids wanted to go and yet they’d had to withstand something that wasn’t worthy of their attention mostly. So I think that’s a really cool thing to balance out.

And again, there is a moral compass to those things. I don’t want my kid to see graphic violence unnecessarily and I don’t think you have to do that to communicate what you’re trying to show is a desperate situation for a lead character. And to show the transformation that he goes through, you don’t have to show anything gory and people don’t have to talk a certain way, so it’s kind of great. The limitations of PG, PG-13, I think it’s a wonderful thing.

MoviesOnline: How do you feel about yourself now?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: I don’t know. I don’t think anyone would disagree that unless there’s something really wrong with you, people tend to become more themselves as they mature. To me, it’s not like I’ve done some big hat trick. I’ve just become a much more grounded version of who I always was and that makes it easier to hit the target you choose to hit.

That’s why I’m such a big supporter – not for no reason and if they’re weirdoes or if what they’re saying is toxic, it doesn’t matter – but I really believe in respecting your elders. There’s something to be said for experience, there’s something to be said for just because someone isn’t running their mouth about their opinion doesn’t mean they don’t know something that you probably need to know about your own experience that you think you already know but you don’t. Part of it now is just parenting and having a teenager and part of it is hearing my dad’s wisdom or looking around or noticing.

If I’m on a film set with people, no matter how neurotic or self-centered I am about what I have to do, everyone is there having a day and there’s this thing of… It’s just… I don’t know. Really being yourself to me is also really seeing what’s going on around you because you’re always surrounded by other real people having real lives and that to me is the only thing that’s of any import at the end of the day.

MoviesOnline: The response to "Iron Man" has been overwhelming but the response to you has been even bigger. When you were at the MTV Movie Awards, people welcomed you like a rock star.

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: [laughs] Right. Well we kind of set it up that way too.

MoviesOnline: When we were watching "Tropic Thunder," people were cheering for you in the credits.

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: Funny.

MoviesOnline: Do you feel that love?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: I feel the love. I feel the love. I feel a lot of things and love is one of them. I like the love channel most of all but there’s a lot of channels.

MoviesOnline: Do you enjoy watching your own films?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: Absolutely.

MoviesOnline: Do you watch them repeatedly?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: I would love to.

MoviesOnline: What do you feel?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: Well it depends on how busy and luckily I’m busy because then people would realize what a pathetic narcissist I am because I could probably watch…but then, by the time something comes out, you’ve seen it a bunch. I know some people that say, "Dude, I love you." And they go, "Oh, I didn’t see that." Why would you make a movie and then not go see it, but I also understand, like other things happen. Maybe that guy just had another kid and all of a sudden your priorities shift and all that.

But to me, I love the meditation of enjoying something that you made. You know what I mean? That’s why it’s great when I see people or my kid and his buddies are hanging around and they write a song for their garage band and then they’ll just play it back and play it back and play it back. It’s like doing theater where you get that instant gratification. Usually movies obviously are such a long process that the gratification is so delayed it almost disappears and I think that’s a big loss.

MoviesOnline: Is drama or theater the next big step for you?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: I don’t know. I don’t feel like there’s too many steps that I’m needing to take anymore. I’m just trying to stay busy and …

MoviesOnline: Would you like to do theater?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: Not really.

MoviesOnline: Why not?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: Because I haven’t seen any theater in the last 10 years that I go "Oh my God, I’m so inspired. I can’t wait to get back on the boards" which is a lie anyway because I haven’t done theater since I was a teenager to begin with.

MoviesOnline: Does comedy come easy for you? Is that something you would like to do more often?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: Uh huh, but I guess what I’m saying is that thing where it’s like [assumes pompous director’s voice] "I just want you to look her in the eyes and let her know all those years of hurt and you finally come home and she doesn’t welcome you." And I’m like [normal voice], "Okay." [pompous voice] "I want to see this in this movie." [normal voice] "I don’t give a fuck about this!" I’d rather see something that’s really exciting or really desperate or really engaging or really…

Drama to me is usually melodrama so a great dramatist is something that I completely admire but it’s not like… What I admire most is that they could be bothered to take themselves that seriously for that many hours in the day. [pompous voice] "Alright, you’re still dying of cancer and there’s just been a terrible earthquake and your daughter comes home and she doesn’t respect you." [normal voice] You know what I’m saying? It’s all so fucking heavy.

MoviesOnline: Kirk Lazarus, the actor you portray in "Tropic Thunder," is really into character.

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: [claps hands] Let me give it to you this way. I’ll give this one time in every room. Alright, this is ‘God doesn’t understand why I’m gay and yet I’ve dedicated myself to God.’ [gets into character and screams] "BAAHHHRRRGGG!!!!" That’s what I have to say about drama. I must be about to do a drama. That’s why I’m so hesitant. I’m so resistant.

MoviesOnline: Yeah. I think you really, really want to. Something is there.

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: You’re right. That’s why I’m making fun of me because I’m in fear about all of the wealth of experience I’ll gain.

MoviesOnline: Kirk Lazarus, the guy you portray in this movie, really goes deeply into character and he stays in character. Is that something you tend to do too?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: if it’s amusing to me, I’ll do it but as far as [deep voice] "My rules are…" [normal voice] You know what I mean? Like I’ll run into people and then I’ll realize "Wait a minute. Wait a minute. That guy was just talking with a Southern accent. He’s not from the South. Yuk! Oh, he’s preparing to play someone from the South." You know I wouldn’t go up to someone that I kind of know or is a peer and go [Osiris’ voice] "Hey man, how ya doin’? Nice to meet ya. I’d like to see ya ‘round." [normal voice] Like what the fuck is wrong with you? Just be a person and then when you’re working, do your work.

MoviesOnline: Which is more fun, working with an actor who doesn’t know his lines or working with someone who is really prepared?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: I’d rather work with somebody who is so prepared that they could also improvise on top of knowing their lines. Yet there’s also something really fun to be said about working with someone who can’t hit their ass with both hands and they just keep going, "What is it? What is it?" Because that way it takes all the pressure off of you because you’re professional and prepared and then that person is there and all day long you just spend trying to help them remember what it is they came there to do, which to me is wonderful.

It’s like the Hollywood Foreign Press yesterday. This gal started with a question, she goes, [assumes thick foreign accent] "Hello. I want to ask you question about the…. What’d you make a movie of? Once you played a guy in…?" and I was like "Bring it on, bring it on, honey." And now the rest of the L.A. foreign press starts screaming, [British accent] "Oh Christ!!!! She always does that!!!" I’m like, "No, no, no. Let her go." She goes, "Where you come from? I was once in Argentina." Oh boy, here comes her question. "Regard the movie, what’s the movie [you] do the last time, the last one, the movie of the… you know, the guy who had the?…" And I was just like, "Wow!" It’s great because it never even got to the point. That just...I can’t stop thinking about it…how much I love her.

MoviesOnline: What do you have coming up next?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: I’m going to go do "Sherlock Holmes" with Guy Ritchie and then I’m going to go do "Iron Man 2" with Jon Favreau.

MoviesOnline: Sherlock Holmes?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: Sherlock Homes. Yes.

MoviesOnline: That’s fun!

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: That’s fun… and dramatic. [laughs]

MoviesOnline: It’s interesting.

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: [using British accent for Sherlock Holmes] Do you understand the mud on your boot? It’s from Afghanistan.

MoviesOnline: Are you working intensely on your British accent for this?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: I get the same guy I did "Chaplin" with. Andrew Jack and I are going to start working together again. I want to do something a little expected with the voice. Strangely! [laughs]

MoviesOnline: How are you going to prepare for the character?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: I don’t know. I don’t know is my answer until I know because otherwise I’d be lying. If I knew, I’d be happy to tell you.

MoviesOnline: Would you tell us a little more about "Sherlock Holmes"?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: It’s set in 1891. The original dossier of Sherlock Holmes, in additional to everything we know, was also that he was a bare knuckle boxer and a master of Baritsu which is a very nebulous martial art which I love and so we’re going to punch up what was missing from all the Sherlock Holmes we’d seen which is the fact there were these huge chase and action sequences that occurred and were probably just a little too expensive to do with Basil Rathbone for TV. So we’re going to really bring up the scale of it and make it fun and accessible. I’ve seen a lot of kid-friendly movies and a lot of super dark movies all come out and do well this summer and I think we need less darkness and more entertainment. So I’m hoping we can do a very entertaining and accessible movie.

MoviesOnline: What studio?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: Warner Bros.

MoviesOnline: Have you seen the Russian version of Sherlock Holmes?

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: No.

MoviesOnline: The actor is considered the best Sherlock Homes ever.

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: Oh my God! I’ll remember that. What’s his name?

MoviesOnline: Vasily Livanov.

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: Vasily Livanov?

MoviesOnline: Yes.

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: And if I put Sherlock Holmes plus Russian plus Vasily…

MoviesOnline: Yes.

ROBERT DOWNEY, JR.: Hey, thank you! You might have just tuned me into my frequency. [laughs]
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

A$H

Post by A$H » 22 Aug 2008, 00:21

Leaked Footage of Tom Cruise In Tropic Thunder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkSLI9rkiPk

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 22 Aug 2008, 11:05

A$H wrote:Leaked Footage of Tom Cruise In Tropic Thunder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkSLI9rkiPk
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Predobar je Cruise tu...lol!!

dr mladjo

Post by dr mladjo » 31 Aug 2008, 17:29

evo gledam malo box office.izgleda da je podbacio po zaradi.bar po mom mišljenju..

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?pa ... hunder.htm
http://www.imdb.com/user/ur4554045/ratings

A$H

Post by A$H » 31 Aug 2008, 17:31

da je..kaj se mene tice...zato jer je rulja mislila da je cita komedija..a ustvari je akcija sa malo komedije...a pameti su bas se smjesne scene stavili u trajeler tak da su krivu sliku o filmu slali ljudima..

dr mladjo

Post by dr mladjo » 31 Aug 2008, 18:04

sumnjam da je itko očekivao komediju kao od brače farell jer vidjeli su kakac je cast.znali su da nije parodija tipa epic movie i sl..jednostavno očekivao sam bar duplo bolji rezultat jer film to po svim mjerilima zaslužuje.još kad se sjetimo samo youtube hypa pa i filmića sa mtv...
http://www.imdb.com/user/ur4554045/ratings

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 07 Oct 2008, 19:44

Film uopće nije urnebesno smiješan, tek tu i tamo zabavan, ali je na neki svojstven način fenomenalno dobar. Posebne pohvale idu na račun Tom Cruisea i Roberta Downeya Jr. (njih dvojica su me najviše nasmijala)...a odmah itza njih je Jack Black...Stiller mi je bio najslabiji, i što se lika tiče i što se izvedbe tiče. Također ima tu par nategnutih i "nepotrebnih" situacija (npr. TiVo koji "zaustavlja" raketu, "posvojeni" sin, "ubojstvo" pande itd.), iako ne od tih stvari imaju smisla unutar priče (npr. referenca i parodija na trend među zvijezdama - posvajanja dijece iz zemalja trečeg svijeta), ipak su bile nekako "traljavo" izvedene. Ali na stranu to...izvrsne su mi te mnogbrojne asocijacije na druge filmove...Apokalipsa, Spašavnje vojnika Ryana, Collateral, 12 Žigosanih, Raiders of the Lost Ark itd...
Sve u svemu izvrstan koncpet, izvrsna režija, djelomično izvrsne izvedbe...i jedna od najboljih krajeva...s moje strane 4/5 :D :D

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 07 Oct 2008, 21:08

Film je loš.
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 13 Oct 2008, 18:00

Ovakav neargumentiran komentar je čista idijotarija...nego...on topic

DVD i Blu Ray izdanja...

Image Image Image Image

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 14 Oct 2008, 17:34

Dragonrage wrote:Ovakav neargumentiran komentar je čista idijotarija...nego...on topic

DVD i Blu Ray izdanja...

Image Image Image Image

Vidin da se brišu neki postovi. Uglavnom vidija si šta mislin za tvoje komentare i za tebe, jebe mi se misliš li ti šta je dobar komentar, sad kao ne smin napisat manje od dvi rečenice da mi se gospodin ne bi javija s prijezirnim kritikama. :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: