Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare aka The Edge of Hell

Od zlatnih 80tih do najnovih filmova.
David Lynch

Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare aka The Edge of Hell

Post by David Lynch » 31 Dec 2007, 05:03

Jel gledo neko ovo "remek delo" ja sam se upišo od smeha zadnjih 15 minuta filma

The Characters:
John Triton - John Mikl Thor! It's Thor! Quiet and unassuming lead singer of the band until he reveals his true nature.

Randy - John's woman. Demon fodder.

Stig and Lou Anne - He has an amazingly horrid Australian accent, she's the bitch of the group. Both are taken by demons.

Max and Dee Dee - Two goofballs who have been waiting for just the right chance to jump in the sack. She's pretty attractive, from the neck down. A demonic little kid takes care of them.

Roger and Mary - Recent newlyweds and oh boy are they annoying about it. Mr. and Mrs. Goody Two Shoes get eaten by a demon in the kitchen.

Phil - Nerdy manager of the band, a fake version of Lou Anne gets naked then chews his shoulder off. For some odd reason he's not in the credits?

Four Groupies - Girls who show up to, um, socialize with the band. Presumed demon kibble.

Satan - Lord of Hell who also owns this small farmhouse outside Toronto. Defeated by Thor!

The Plot:

Any movie produced by the lead singer of a regional rock band is going to be interesting my friends. Particularly so when that guy's name is Thor! (Hehehe!) We start off the story with a seemingly unrelated short where a housewife is eaten by her stove. After that, treat of treats, one is allowed to watch a van driving down the road for about five minutes, but finally the vehicle arrives at the very same farmhouse where mom was cooked and out steps Thor! (Yes, every time you see that name there will be an exclamation mark on the end.) David Lee Roth's more girthful twin has transported his band to this secluded farmhouse to kindle their artistic spirit. That fails miserably, not entirely due to their deaths either. Evil forces in the house consume Triton's band one by one, sometimes two at a time, but you know what I mean. In case you're wondering, Dee Dee is the only female who actually plays in the band, the other girls are just along for the ride. I'm a little confused about Dee Dee, on one hand - she has a nice body, on the other - her face scares me. (Plus she kisses like Liv Tyler.) Where were we? Oh yes, everyone except Thor! has been eaten. Randy, who is actually Satan at this point, wanders up to him and transforms into true form. Just in case the previous seventy minutes of silliness wasn't enough, Thor! jumps up and transforms into his true form! He's an archangel! Who wears lots of hairspray and a studded thong! And all those "people" Satan just finished killing? They were "shadows" created by the angel to lure him out! "Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare" tends to give me the giggles and after a group of us watched it someone even mentioning "Thor!" would turn us all into laughing idiots.

[img]http://www.mondo-digital.com/eraserhead.jpg[/img]

A$H

Re: Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare aka The Edge of Hell

Post by A$H » 31 Dec 2007, 12:01

Cover me odmah na Manowar podsjetio.. :lol:
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 31 Dec 2007, 17:06

Uh dakako da se gledalo :D :D

Evo ti moj pogled na film:

http://www.horrorhr.com/rock-n-roll-nightmare-1987/

jigsaw

Post by jigsaw » 31 Dec 2007, 17:14

Ajme kakav film...

David Lynch

Post by David Lynch » 31 Dec 2007, 17:28

Znači one scene borbe sa nečastivim su zabavnije od turski scena borbe u njihovim rpi-offvima raznih filmova...ja...ja...neznam....ono film je retko glupo-zabavan.

A tek glumA SVEMOĆNOG THORA, brilijantno!
[img]http://www.mondo-digital.com/eraserhead.jpg[/img]

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 31 Dec 2007, 17:31

Thor is my hero :prayer:

Spektakl od filma :rock:

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare aka The Edge of Hell

Post by HorrorHR » 18 Jan 2016, 16:49

Zaboravio da sam ovo gledao pa evo opet napisah nešto - ali ovaj put je FOTO RECENZIJA :D
http://www.horrorhr.com/rock-n-roll-nightmare-1987-2/