Dirty Mary Crazy Larry (1974)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
Michel

Dirty Mary Crazy Larry (1974)

Post by Michel » 16 Feb 2016, 22:16

Imdb
Wiki

Director: John Hough
Writers: Leigh Chapman (screenplay), Antonio Santean (screenplay)
Stars: Peter Fonda, Susan George, Adam Roarke

Larry Rayder is an aspiring NASCAR driver, Deke Sommers is mechanic. As they feel they collectively are the best, the only thing that is holding them back is money to build the best vehicle possible. As such, they decide to rob a supermarket's office of the money in its safe to pursue their dream. On the most part, their robbery is successful, although their plan breaks down in its end phase, which doesn't allow them as much getaway time as they wanted. Another problem they face is an unexpected third person in their getaway, Larry's one night stand Mary Coombs, who doesn't like the fact that Larry ran off on her, although she eventually also says that she doesn't want any of the money. With a police scanner and two-way radio in their souped up Dodge Charger, they try to outrun the police, who have an identification of their vehicle, and a general description of the three. The police pursuit is led by the tenacious Sheriff Everett Franklin, who knows he and his team can catch them, ...

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

ISPOD POVRŠINE AMERIČKOG FILMA 70-IH: PART THREE

Post by Michel » 16 Feb 2016, 22:16

Dirty Mary Crazy Larry (1974) - neloš car chase film o dvojici suradnika koji opljačkaju jednog tipa i krenu bježati od policije, ali s njima je i cura od jednog lika kojeg glumi Peter Fonda, a tu curu glumi prekrasna Susan George (u originalnom Straw Dogs je :oops: ) scene jurnjave jako dobro odrađene, likovi zabavni. Ovakav film je samo mogao nastati u 70-ima. Fali mi motivacije samih likova, ali dobro. Bilo je zabavno.

8======-o/8==========o (6.5/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"