Over the Edge (1979)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
Michel

Over the Edge (1979)

Post by Michel » 24 Sep 2015, 22:43

Imdb
Wiki

Director: Jonathan Kaplan
Writers: Charles S. Haas (as Charlie Haas) , Tim Hunter
Stars: Matt Dillon, Michael Eric Kramer, Pamela Ludwig

New Grenada is a planned community set in the desert where there is nothing for the kids to do, save for a rec center - which closes at 6 PM. The parents, in their zeal to attract industry to their town, have all but neglected their children. As a result, the kids begin to create their own entertainment, which involves vandalism, theft, and general hooliganism. During an incident when one of the kids brandishes an unloaded gun at town cop Ed Doberman, he is shot and killed. When the parents gather the next night to discuss the killing and the level of lawlessness among the youth, they soon find out that their kids have had all they can take.

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

ALIENSKO PREDGRAĐE

Post by Michel » 24 Sep 2015, 22:44

Over the Edge (1979) - ovo je prvi film Matta Dillona. Vrlo dobra i nostalgična coming of age drama o vandalizmu. O učenicima koji rade sranja, dobro se provode, a starci im ne mogu ništa. Bude uključena i policija zbog čega se dogodi dodatno sranje. Soundtrack odličan sa starim rock stvarima. Dillon odmah pokazao da mu leže uloge buntovnika. Jebeno se osjete 70-e, film koji ulazi sigurno na listu obaveznih filmova o odrastanju. Omiljeni film Kurta Cobaina.

8========o/8==========o (8/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"