The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962)

Post by remike2 » 17 Feb 2011, 20:02

O filmu:
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance is a 1962 American Western film directed by John Ford and starring James Stewart and John Wayne. The black-and-white film was released by Paramount Pictures. The screenplay by James Warner Bellah and Willis Goldbeck was adapted from a short story written by Dorothy M. Johnson. In 2007 the film was selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant".

Glumačka postava:
John Wayne
James Stewart
Vera Miles
Lee Marvin
Edmond O'Brien

Plot:
When Senator Ransom Stoddard returns home to Shinbone for the funeral of Tom Doniphon, he recounts to a local newspaper editor the story behind it all. He had come to town many years before, a lawyer by profession. The stage was robbed on its way in by the local ruffian, Liberty Valance and Stoddard has nothing to his name left save a few law books. He gets job in the kitchen at the Ericson's restaurant and there meets his future wife Hallie. The territory is vying for Statehood and Stoddard is selected as a representative over Valance, who continues terrorizing the town. When he destroys the local newspaper office and attacks the editor, Stoddard calls him out though the conclusion is not quite as straightforward as legend would have it.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA2JgS6zycQ

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Josef K

Re: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962)

Post by Josef K » 14 Jan 2012, 01:20

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance - 9/10
Prvi film odgledan na Akademiji 8)

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 14 Jan 2012, 12:28

Zadro wrote:The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance - 9/10
Prvi film odgledan na Akademiji 8)
vrhunski klasik
Michel puši karu.

Truba

Post by Truba » 07 Mar 2012, 13:39

jedan od onih koji me je rasplakao
www.lasetta.net :axe: