Nashville (1975)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

Nashville (1975)

Post by remike2 » 26 Dec 2010, 11:10

O filmu:
Nashville is a 1975 American musical black comedy film directed by Robert Altman. A winner of many awards, selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry, Nashville is generally considered to be one of Altman's best films. The film takes a snapshot of people involved in the country music and gospel music businesses in Nashville, Tennessee. It has 24 main characters, an hour of musical numbers, and multiple storylines. The characters' efforts to succeed or hold on to their success are interwoven with the efforts of a political operative and a local businessman to stage a concert rally before the state's presidential primary for a populist outsider running for president of the United States on the Replacement Party ticket. In the film's final half-hour, most of the characters come together at the outdoor concert at the Parthenon in Nashville.

Glumačka postava:
Ned Beatty
Ronee Blakley
Keith Carradine
Geraldine Chaplin
Henry Gibson

Plot:
In the wake of JFK's assassination, under the shadow of the Vietnam war, an independent presidential candidate is running, bold and cheap, under the banner of the Replacement Party: their unbelievable platform includes banning lawyers from Congress and re-writing the national anthem. This uncanny Perot-like figure is never seen, but his campaign wagon blares out rambling, pre-recorded speeches as it lumbers through the film unnoticed. The backdrop is Music City, the characters a myriad and hero- less cross-section of America. The lone foreigner is an insufferable reporter from BBC whose aimless monologues provide satirical counterpoint to the film's deadpan delivery.

Trailer:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjcbd_ ... ert-altman

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Truba

Re: Nashville (1975)

Post by Truba » 26 Dec 2010, 14:59

filmčina
i dan danas slušam mjuzu iz ovog filma
www.lasetta.net :axe:

remike2

Post by remike2 » 26 Dec 2010, 16:20

Izuzetno dobar film, jedan od najljepših svih vremena, remek djelo, meni najdraži Altmanov film. 8)
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Info

Post by Info » 04 Apr 2011, 02:27

Upravo pogledao, imao visoka očekivanja zato što svugdje čitam da se radi o izuzetnom filmu i razočarao sam se. Dobar, ništa više
"I saved your life Jesse... are you gonna save mine?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=582TR2N_sPM