Zulu (1964)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
john_constantine

Zulu (1964)

Post by john_constantine » 27 Nov 2010, 13:22

Trailer

Redatelj: Cy Endfield
Scenarij: Cy Endfield, John Prebble,
Godina: 1964
Žanr: pustolovna povijesna ratna drama
Država: Velika Britanija
Glumi: Stanley Baker, Jack Hawkins, Ulla Jacobsson, James Booth, Michael Caine...
On the January 22nd 1879 the British Army suffered one of its worst defeats when Zulu forces massacred 1,500 of its troops at Isandlhwana. A short time after the main battle a Zulu force numbering in excess of 4000 warriors advanced on a British hospital and supply dump guarded by 139 Welsh infantrymen. The film concentrates on this bloody 12 hour battle during which the British force, under their commander from the Royal Engineers who happened to be in the area building a bridge and happened to be senior to the infantry officer, won 11 Victoria Crosses. While taking some liberties with history the film follows reality fairly closely, including matching exactly the identities of the VC winners.
Michel puši karu.

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 30 Nov 2010, 00:54

ODličan film sa legendom M. Cainom :prayer:
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

remike2

Re:

Post by remike2 » 30 Nov 2010, 16:45

dr_gonzo wrote:ODličan film sa legendom M. Cainom :prayer:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.