Charade (1963)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

Charade (1963)

Post by remike2 » 02 Nov 2010, 17:12

O filmu:
Charade is a 1963 American film directed by Stanley Donen, written by Peter Stone and Marc Behm, and starring Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn. It also features Walter Matthau, James Coburn, George Kennedy, Dominique Minot, Ned Glass, and Jacques Marin. It spans three genres: suspense thriller, romance, and comedy. The film is notable for its screenplay, especially the repartee between Grant and Hepburn, for having been filmed on location in Paris, for Henry Mancini's score and theme song, and for the animated titles by Maurice Binder. Charade has been referred to as "the best Hitchcock movie that Hitchcock never made."

Glumačka postava:
Cary Grant
Audrey Hepburn
Walter Matthau
James Coburn
George Kennedy

Plot:
Regina is about to divorce her husband when she finds that he has been murdered after converting every penny they owned to cash, which is also missing. She meets Cary Grant who changes his name every 15 minutes or so and is interested in her husband's money, which seems to have come from a WWII payroll he stole. His partners in crime are also very interested in where the money is, as he stole it from them as well. Everyone assumes Regina MUST know where the money is. The situation becomes more tense when the searchers begin turning up dead.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMkeqjacvAU

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

jeba

Re: Charade (1963)

Post by jeba » 05 Apr 2015, 12:47

Prvotno ga pogledao zbog Matthaua, a na kraju isplao da sam imao i milijun drugih razloga da ga pogledam. Zabavan, pomalo napet, doza humora, doza misterije, odlična glumačka postava i zanimljiva priča. Cary Grant je odradio odličnu ulogu. Preporuka svima koji vole mystery movie.

Annabel_Lee

Post by Annabel_Lee » 05 Jul 2015, 18:59

Jako dobar film, predivna Audrey, humor odličan i ako je zbilja rađen kao posveta Hitchcocku, fino je ispalo.

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 06 Jul 2015, 01:23

Laganini. Ja sam ga zapamtila po 'šaljivosti'..
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out