Jeremiah Johnson (1972)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

Jeremiah Johnson (1972)

Post by remike2 » 30 Oct 2010, 09:50

O filmu:
Jeremiah Johnson is a 1972 American western film, directed by Sydney Pollack and starring Robert Redford as the title character and Will Geer as "Bear Claw" Chris Lapp. The movie was said to have been based in part on the life of the legendary mountain man Liver-Eating Johnson, based on Raymond Thorp & Robert Bunker's book Crow Killer: The Saga of Liver-Eating Johnson and Vardis Fisher's Mountain Man. The script was written by John Milius and Edward Anhalt; the movie was filmed at various locations in Redford's adopted home state of Utah. It was entered into the 1972 Cannes Film Festival.

Glumačka postava:
Robert Redford
Will Geer
Stefan Gierasch
Delle Bolton
Josh Albee

Plot:
An American soldier goes west to escape the Mexican War and becomes a mountain man. He is taken in by an old trapper who teaches him how to survive. After unavoidably violating an Indian burial ground, he loses his new Indian wife and their adopted child to vengeance, and a vendetta between him and the Crows ruins his idyllic life as a fur trapper. Gorgeous scenery and a great role for Will Geer in a thoughtful meditation on the American West.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzjN8YJt55g

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 30 Oct 2010, 17:32

Jedan od meni najdražih antivesterna svih vremena (uz "McCabe & Mrs. Miller" i "Little Big Man")...

Ovo je jedan od onih filmova koje možeš pogledati odmah opet sutra nakon što si ga danas već gledao... A najžešće su mi borbe na sredini filma kad se on fajta sa Vranama i koka ih jednog po jednog...

Odlične scene snijega i traperskog života... Ma, jednsotavno predivan film i akd sam ga napokon naručio preko amazona nikto niej bios retniji od mene taj dan.
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

remike2

Re: Jeremiah Johnson (1972)

Post by remike2 » 30 Oct 2010, 17:35

Odličan film.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Wendigo

Post by Wendigo » 19 Nov 2010, 13:23

moj najdraži "western" film svih vremena.

elrania

Post by elrania » 08 Apr 2012, 01:01

ovo je tako lijep film. toliko me dirnuo da sam nekoliko puta bila na rubu suza i savršeno je sjeo u trenucima kad se poželi jednako ko jeremiah zaputiti što dalje.
cijenim jako kad mi neko ostvarenje priušti malu nenadanu katarzu, a ovo je to svakako učinilo.