The Wild Bunch (1969)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

The Wild Bunch (1969)

Post by remike2 » 03 Oct 2010, 17:54

O filmu:
The Wild Bunch is a 1969 American Western film directed by Sam Peckinpah[1] about an aging outlaw gang on the Texas-Mexico border, trying to exist in the changing "modern" world of 1913. The film was controversial because of its graphic, bloody violence and its portrayal of the crude men attempting to survive by any available means. The Wild Bunch is noted for intricate, multi-angle editing, using normal and slow motion images, a revolutionary cinema technique in 1969. The writing of Walon Green, Roy N. Sickner, and Sam Peckinpah was nominated for a best-screenplay Academy Award; Jerry Fielding's music was nominated for Best Original Score; director Peckinpah was nominated for an Outstanding Directorial Achievement award by the Directors Guild of America; and cinematographer Lucien Ballard won the National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Cinematography. In 1999, the U.S. National Film Registry selected it for preservation in the Library of Congress as culturally, historically, and aesthetically significant. The Wild Bunch was ranked 80th in the American Film Institute's best hundred American films, and the 69th most thrilling film.[3] In 2008, the AFI revealed its "10 Top 10" of the best ten films in ten genres: The Wild Bunch ranked as the sixth-best western.
Content

Glumačka postava:
William Holden
Ernest Borgnine
Robert Ryan
Edmond O'Brien
Warren Oates
Jaime Sánchez

Plot:
After a botched robbery attempt in Texas, Pike Bishop and his gang head south across the Rio Grande and into Mexico. They are being pursued by Deke Thornton and his men, made up of bounty hunters. They had been hired by the railroad to stop Bishop and his gang from robbing the rail depot and now have 30 days to track them down and kill them. Bishop and his men plan to spend only a short time in Mexico and then cross back into Texas to continue plying their trade. Their stay is lengthened however when they meet a violent Mexican general who wants them to rob a U.S. train carrying arms. They do so, but it leads to a violent and bloody final confrontation.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIwH96iZI7E

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

filmofil

Re: The Wild Bunch (1969)

Post by filmofil » 03 Oct 2010, 19:27

jedan od boljih westerna smješten u kasnu fazu divljeg zapada kakav je nekad bio, odlična glumačka postava i jedno od najboljih filmskih finala ikada
This is the Zodiac speaking.

remike2

Post by remike2 » 03 Oct 2010, 19:33

Meni možda čak i među 3 naj westerna koje sam ikad gledao, odlična glumačka postava, nezaboravno filmsko finale, nezaboravna priča u kombinaciji sa prikazom nasilja koje je kasnije dosta utjecalo na razne filmaše, briljantan film.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

kraykulla

Post by kraykulla » 28 Oct 2010, 03:09

ovo je remek djelo,meni jedan od najdražih filmova svih vremena.općenito volim peckinpahove filmove,ali ovo je vrh vrhova.zakon postava,genijalna priča,glazba dijalozi i fenomenalna koreografija nasilja kasnije kopirana od strane mnogih.nezaboravno finale filma,slažem se,uz upečatljive scene kakve se pamte cijeli život od klinačkih dana do danas kad sam ga pogledao opet nakon jedno 2-3 godine.preporuka svima koji još nisu gledali ovaj dragulj

Ašow

Post by Ašow » 28 Oct 2010, 16:05

filmofil wrote:jedan od boljih westerna smješten u kasnu fazu divljeg zapada kakav je nekad bio, odlična glumačka postava i jedno od najboljih filmskih finala ikada
Uz ovo sve, jedan od najboljih westerna ikada.
Nisi mogao bolje reći, samo ja još nadodam ovu rečenicu :)
--------
Last.fm

sikeone

Post by sikeone » 30 Dec 2010, 19:01

Izvrstan film sa odličnom glumačkom postavom i završnom eksplozijom nasilja koju su nakon toga mnogi kopirali
J...š film u kojem nema tuče

DrugsBunny

Post by DrugsBunny » 24 Jun 2011, 23:01

Potpisujem sve da je riječ o izvrsnom filmu, al također bih nadodao i kultnu scenu krađe tereta sa vlaka, koja mi je bila možda čak i mrvicu bolja od završne scene. Opening credits u filmu je totalno badass sa onim škorpionom.
...I wrapped our love in all this foil,
Silver-tight like spider legs
I never wanted it to ever spoil,
But flies will lay their eggs...