Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)

Post by remike2 » 02 Oct 2010, 13:03

O filmu:
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid is a 1969 American Western film that tells the story of bank robbers Butch Cassidy (played by Paul Newman) and his partner Harry Longabaugh, the "Sundance Kid" (played by Robert Redford), based loosely on historical fact.

Glumačka postava:
Paul Newman
Robert Redford
Katharine Ross
Strother Martin
Henry Jones

Plot:
Butch and Sundance are the two leaders of the Hole-in-the-Wall Gang. Butch is all ideas, Sundance is all action and skill. The west is becoming civilized and when Butch and Sundance rob a train once too often, a special posse begins trailing them no matter where they run. Over rock, through towns, across rivers, the group is always just behind them. When they finally escape through sheer luck, Butch has another idea, "Let's go to Bolivia". Based on the exploits of the historical characters.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X41Ylp02NRs

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

filmofil

Re: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)

Post by filmofil » 02 Oct 2010, 14:12

film drže newman i redford, po meni precijenjen western...
This is the Zodiac speaking.

remike2

Post by remike2 » 02 Oct 2010, 17:32

Meni jedan od najdražih i najzabavnijih western filmova ikad napravljenih (definitivno bih rekao da spada među 5 najboljih western filmova svih vremena), klasik za pamćenje kojeg uvijek rado pogledam i uživam u njemu, poseban sa odličnim i karizmatičnim Newmanom i Redfordom, jedan od onih filmova koji je postavio temelj za ostale buddy filmove koji su uslijedili. Neponovljiv i originalan duo, odlične antologijske scene, dijalog, likovi, itd...
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 02 Oct 2010, 20:13

Volem.
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out