Coming Home (1978)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

Coming Home (1978)

Post by remike2 » 01 Oct 2010, 12:08

O filmu:
Coming Home is a 1978 American drama film which tells the story of an injured Vietnam War veteran's difficulty in re-entering civilian life after his return from the war. It stars Jane Fonda, Jon Voight, Bruce Dern, Penelope Milford, Robert Carradine and Robert Ginty. The movie, which was adapted from the novel of the same name by George Davis, was written by Robert C. Jones, Waldo Salt, Nancy Dowd and Rudy Wurlitzer (uncredited). It was directed by Hal Ashby.

Glumačka postava:
Jane Fonda
Jon Voight
Bruce Dern
Penelope Milford
Robert Carradine

Plot:
Sally Bender is the wife of a Captain in the United States Marine Corps. He is sent over to Vietnam, and Sally is alone. With nothing else to do, she decides to volunteer at a local veteran's hospital, where she meets Luke, who went to high school with Sally. Luke was wounded and is paralyzed and confined to a wheelchair. When Sally begins to fall in love with Luke, she has to make a crucial decision about her life.

Trailer:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x89qlx ... shortfilms

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.