Patton (1970)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

Patton (1970)

Post by remike2 » 01 Oct 2010, 11:53

O filmu:
Patton is a 1970 American biographical war film about U.S. General George S. Patton during World War II. It stars George C. Scott, Karl Malden, Michael Bates, and Karl Michael Vogler. It was directed by Franklin J. Schaffner from a script by Francis Ford Coppola and Edmund H. North, who based their screenplay on the biography Patton: Ordeal and Triumph by Ladislas Farago and Omar N. Bradley's memoir A Soldier's Story. The film was shot in 65mm Dimension 150 by cinematographer Fred J. Koenekamp, and has a music score by Jerry Goldsmith. Patton won seven Academy Awards, including Best Picture. The opening monologue, delivered by George C. Scott as General Patton with an enormous American flag behind him, remains an iconic and often quoted image in film. The film was a success and has become an American classic. In 2003, Patton was selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant".

Glumačka postava:
George C. Scott
Karl Malden
Michael Bates
Karl Michael Vogler
Stephen Young

Plot:
The story of General George S. Patton, Jr. during World War II. His battlefield genius garners him fear and respect from the Germans, and resentment and misunderstanding from the Allies. A military historian and poet, he believes he was a warrior in many past lives, and that he is destined for something great during this life, but his stubbornness and controversial methods nearly prevent the fulfillment of that destiny.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85zrgHPmn5A

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Ašow

Re: Patton (1970)

Post by Ašow » 01 Oct 2010, 15:05

Super film.
Jedan od drazih mi ratnih filmova.
--------
Last.fm

Mitch_Connor

Post by Mitch_Connor » 01 Oct 2010, 15:17

Super film, super lik (ratnik i pjesnik), a mislim da je glumac George C. Scott odbio primiti oskara za tu ulogu.
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

remike2

Post by remike2 » 01 Oct 2010, 17:48

Ašow wrote:Super film.
Jedan od drazih mi ratnih filmova.
Također. 8)
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Ašow

Post by Ašow » 02 Oct 2010, 18:33

Mitch_Connor wrote:Super film, super lik (ratnik i pjesnik), a mislim da je glumac George C. Scott odbio primiti oskara za tu ulogu.

uopce ovo nisam znao do sad
--------
Last.fm

remike2

Post by remike2 » 02 Oct 2010, 18:39

Ašow wrote:
Mitch_Connor wrote:Super film, super lik (ratnik i pjesnik), a mislim da je glumac George C. Scott odbio primiti oskara za tu ulogu.

uopce ovo nisam znao do sad
Da i to jer mu se nije sviđalo glasovanje, a i općenito cijeli koncept tog nekog glumačkog natjecanja. Bio je prvi glumac u povijesti filma koji je odbio Oscar da bi 2. godina kasnije ko što svi znamo Marlon Brando za Kum odbio također Oscar.

Andrej

Post by Andrej » 02 Oct 2010, 18:41

Meni je ovo jako drag film, jer sam veliki zaljubljenik u istoriju WW2, a Patton je kroz istu, marketinški - nepravedno gurnut u stranu, zarad klovnova koji su bili zabava za mase, a koljači prema svojim ljudima na frontu.
Veliki um, veliki general i odličan film.
We're all mad here...

kraykulla

Post by kraykulla » 26 Oct 2010, 11:27

genijalan film i maestralna scottova uloga.još jedan legendaran uradak.inače,i patton je bio jedan od krvožednih generala koji su samo mislili na svoju slavu a njihovi ljudi su prolijevali krv i davali živote za njihove medalje.u filmu je naravno to sve zaparfemirano kao da je on vodio brigu o ljudima a je..lo mu se za njih.inače,veliki vojskovođa svaka čast