The Midnight Cowboy (1969)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

The Midnight Cowboy (1969)

Post by remike2 » 27 Sep 2010, 18:58

O filmu:
Midnight Cowboy is a 1969 American drama film based on the 1965 novel of the same name by James Leo Herlihy. It was written by Waldo Salt, directed by John Schlesinger, and stars Dustin Hoffman and then-newcomer Jon Voight in the title role. Notable smaller roles are filled by Sylvia Miles, John McGiver, Brenda Vaccaro, Bob Balaban, and Barnard Hughes; M. Emmet Walsh is an uncredited, pre-fame extra. The film won three Academy Awards: Best Picture, Best Director and Best Adapted Screenplay. In addition, it was the first X rated movie to win the Oscar. Later, certain parts of the film were edited and it received an R rating, followed by the MPAA's decision to let the complete original print stay as is: the R rating for this film remains to this day.

Glumačka postava:
Dustin Hoffman
Jon Voight
Sylvia Miles
Brenda Vaccaro
Barnard Hughes

Plot:
Texas greenhorn Joe Buck arrives in New York for the first time. Preening himself as a real 'hustler', he finds that he is the one getting 'hustled' until he teams up with a down-and-out but resilient outcast named Ratso Rizzo. The initial 'country cousin meets city cousin' relationship deepens. In their efforts to bilk a hostile world rebuffing them at every turn, this unlikely pair progress from partners in shady business to comrades. Each has found his first real friend.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMoXQOmIcgo

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

filmofil

Re: The Midnight Cowboy (1969)

Post by filmofil » 27 Sep 2010, 19:41

šteta što sam ga pogledal kao nezreli balavac pa nije imao nikakvog utjecaja na mene, ali namjeravam bacit ponovno gledanje definitivno...sjećam se samo da se voight dođe kurvat u new york gdje upoznaje bolesnog hoffmana i to je pretty much sve što je meni ostalo od ovog filma :D
This is the Zodiac speaking.

remike2

Post by remike2 » 27 Sep 2010, 19:46

Meni jedan od najdražih filmova svih vremena sa odličnim Jonom Voightom u ulozi karijere!
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 27 Sep 2010, 21:50

filmophil wrote:šteta što sam ga pogledal kao nezreli balavac pa nije imao nikakvog utjecaja na mene, ali namjeravam bacit ponovno gledanje definitivno...sjećam se samo da se voight dođe kurvat u new york gdje upoznaje bolesnog hoffmana i to je pretty much sve što je meni ostalo od ovog filma :D
Potpiss :oops:
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out

pierre

Post by pierre » 28 Sep 2010, 23:12

genijalan film. bio nakon prvog, i ostao mi je takav nakon jos par repriza.

remike2

Post by remike2 » 29 Sep 2010, 10:20

pierre wrote:genijalan film. bio nakon prvog, i ostao mi je takav nakon jos par repriza.
Potpis, baš sam ga sinoć nakon nekog vremena gledao ponovo te mi je i dalje veoma drag film koji je i dalje genijalan kao i prvi put kad sam ga gledao sa krajem koji spada u jedan od najtežih i najdirljivijiih koje sam ja ikad gledao. Film za sva vremena! :supz: