Blazing Saddles (1974)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

Blazing Saddles (1974)

Post by remike2 » 23 Sep 2010, 11:39

O filmu:
Blazing Saddles is a 1974 satirical Western comedy film directed by Mel Brooks. Starring Cleavon Little and Gene Wilder, it was written by Mel Brooks, Andrew Bergman, Richard Pryor, Norman Steinberg, and Al Uger, and was based on Bergman's story and draft. The movie was nominated for three Academy Awards, and is considered one of the great American comedies, coming in at number six on AFI's 100 Years... 100 Laughs list. Brooks appears in multiple supporting roles, including Governor William J. Le Petomane and a Yiddish-speaking Indian Chief. Slim Pickens, Alex Karras, David Huddleston, and Brooks regulars Dom DeLuise, Madeline Kahn, and Harvey Korman are also featured. Musician Count Basie has a cameo as himself. The film exposes the racism obscured by myth-making Hollywood accounts of the American West, but in a highly satirical way, with the film's hero being black. The film is full of anachronisms, from a Jazz band in the Wild West to a rustler referring to the Wide World of Sports to Nazis and a camel waiting in the line for villains.

Glumačka postava:
Cleavon Little
Gene Wilder
Harvey Korman
Slim Pickens
Madeline Kahn
Mel Brooks

Plot:
A town where everyone seems to be named Johnson is in the way of the railroad. In order to grab their land, Hedley Lemar, a politically connected nasty person, sends in his henchmen to make the town unlivable. After the sheriff is killed, the town demands a new sheriff from the Governor. Hedley convinces him to send the town the first Black sheriff in the west. Bart is a sophisticated urbanite who will have some difficulty winning over the townspeople.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLNQv19YpG4

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

pierre

Re: Blazing Saddles (1974)

Post by pierre » 24 Sep 2010, 21:34

meni osobno predobar film, odlicni glumci... gledao sam ga vise puta, a planiram i jos koji put. stvarno me nasmije do suza!

remike2

Post by remike2 » 24 Sep 2010, 21:38

pierre wrote:meni osobno predobar film, odlicni glumci... gledao sam ga vise puta, a planiram i jos koji put. stvarno me nasmije do suza!
Potpis, prezabavan film sa legendarnim Geneom Wilderom, ma zakon film! :supz:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

elrania

Post by elrania » 19 Aug 2011, 21:35

ne mogu vjerojati koji mi je ovo bio šit od filma. gene wilder je prekrasan i jedino mi je što zbilja valja, a ostatak taman za premotavanje. =/
a inače volim brooksa... :?

maddjuro

Post by maddjuro » 19 Aug 2011, 21:44

Odličan film, kao i većina brooksovih filmova
I may be an idiot, but i am no fool.

elrania

Post by elrania » 21 Aug 2011, 14:36

sad malo prelistavam citate iz filma i moram priznati da skroz uživam čitajući što tko kaže, dok je gledanje toga u filmu bilo uglavnom zamorno.
aj, bar nešto :lol: