Manhattan (1979)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

Manhattan (1979)

Post by remike2 » 22 Sep 2010, 12:55

O filmu:
Manhattan is a 1979 American romantic comedy film directed by Woody Allen about a twice-divorced 42-year-old comedy writer who dates a 17-year-old high school girl before eventually falling in love with his best friend's mistress. The movie was written by Allen and Marshall Brickman, who had also successfully collaborated on Annie Hall. Manhattan was filmed in black and white and 2.35:1 widescreen. The film was nominated for two Academy Awards: Best Actress in a Supporting Role (Mariel Hemingway) and Best Writing, Screenplay Written Directly for the Screen. It also won the BAFTA Award for Best Film. The film was #46 on American Film Institute's "100 Years... 100 Laughs". This film is number 63 on Bravo's "100 Funniest Movies".[citation needed] In 2001, the United States Library of Congress deemed the film "culturally significant" and selected it for preservation in the National Film Registry.

Glumačka postava:
Woody Allen
Diane Keaton
Michael Murphy
Mariel Hemingway
Meryl Streep

Plot:
In Manhattan, Isac Davis is a divorced writer of TV shows unhappy with his job. His ex-wife left him to live with another woman and is writing a book about her relationship with Isac. He presently dates a seventeen years old high-school student, Tracy, who is in love with him, but he does not like her. When he meets Mary Wilkie, the mistress of his married best friend Yale, he has a crush on her. He finishes with Tracy and has an affair with Mary, affecting the lives of many persons including his own.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuU6XU0_Gfs

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.