Easy Rider (1969)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

Easy Rider (1969)

Post by remike2 » 13 Sep 2010, 12:05

O filmu:
Easy Rider is a 1969 American road movie written by Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper, and Terry Southern, produced by Fonda and directed by Hopper. It tells the story of two bikers (played by Fonda and Hopper) who travel through the American Southwest and South with the aim of achieving freedom. The success of Easy Rider helped spark the New Hollywood phase of filmmaking during the late sixties. The film was added to the Library of Congress National Registry in 1998. A landmark counterculture film and a "touchstone for a generation" that "captured the national imagination", Easy Rider explores the societal landscape, issues, and tensions in the United States during the 1960s, such as the rise and fall of the hippie movement, drug use, and communal lifestyle. Easy Rider is famous for its use of real drugs in its portrayal of marijuana and other substances.

Glumačka postava:
Peter Fonda
Dennis Hopper
Jack Nicholson
Luke Askew
Phil Spector

Plot:
Wyatt and Billy are two motorcycle riders (bikers) on their way to Mardis Gras, and encounter hitchhikers, a drunken lawyer, a jail cell, a whorehouse and the death of a friend.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIfUD70yvz8

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Josef K

Re: Easy Rider (1969)

Post by Josef K » 29 Nov 2010, 01:11

Easy Rider - 9/10
Odličan 8)
Makar ima par creepy scena.

remike2

Post by remike2 » 29 Nov 2010, 14:37

Nije savršen, no u globalu jako dobar, zanimljiv i neobičan film koji izuzetno dobro hvata duh vremena 60-ih te zasigurno spada u bitan dio revolucije američkog filma.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

DrugsBunny

Post by DrugsBunny » 24 Jun 2011, 22:57

Dosadnjikavo govance koje treba zabranit. Gledao sam u kinu i umro skoro. Prečizi i ne znam, pretjerano artsy. Shvaćam impakt koji je film imao, ali je sam po sebi loš.
...I wrapped our love in all this foil,
Silver-tight like spider legs
I never wanted it to ever spoil,
But flies will lay their eggs...

Info

Post by Info » 24 Jun 2011, 23:49

Po meni remek djelo i kako je Nicholson odglumio :prayer: nik nik nik :lol:
"I saved your life Jesse... are you gonna save mine?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=582TR2N_sPM

Ašow

Post by Ašow » 25 Jun 2011, 00:31

DrugsBunny wrote:Dosadnjikavo govance koje treba zabranit. Gledao sam u kinu i umro skoro. Prečizi i ne znam, pretjerano artsy. Shvaćam impakt koji je film imao, ali je sam po sebi loš.
Složio bih se.
Imam ga čak na DVD-u, al ne znam gdje je DVD, samo imam kutiju.
--------
Last.fm

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 27 Jun 2011, 18:40

ma mene film tjera da kupim motor i samo vozim po našim cestama. :mrgreen: He, imam i frenda koji se slaže samnom, možda jedanput puknemo, odjebemo posao i na motore. :mrgreen:
Michel puši karu.