All the President's Men (1976)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

All the President's Men (1976)

Post by remike2 » 05 Sep 2010, 18:46

O filmu:
All the President's Men is a 1976 film based on the 1974 non-fiction book of the same name by Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein, the two journalists investigating the Watergate scandal for The Washington Post. The film starred Robert Redford and Dustin Hoffman as Woodward and Bernstein, respectively; it was produced by Walter Coblenz, written by William Goldman and directed by Alan J. Pakula.

Glumačka postava:
Robert Redford
Dustin Hoffman
Jason Robards
Jack Warden
Hal Holbrook

Plot:
In the run-up to the 1972 elections, Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward covers what seems to be a minor break-in at the Democratic Party National headquarters. He is surprised to find top lawyers already on the defense case, and the discovery of names and addresses of Republican fund organizers on the accused further arouses his suspicions. The editor of the Post is prepared to run with the story and assigns Woodward and Carl Bernstein to it. They find the trail leading higher and higher in the Republican Party, and eventually into the White House itself.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fLdCZm7qgs

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

filmofil

Re: All the President's Men (1976)

Post by filmofil » 12 Aug 2012, 04:32

inače ne preferiram političke trilere, ali ovo me prikovalo za fotelju od početka do kraja. čak mi ni taj cijeli watergate skandal nije nešto interesantan i ne predstavlja mi ništa. naravno, dustin hoffman i robert redford briljiraju u glavnim ulogama, ali ipak bi iz filma najviše izdvojio atmosferu. doslovno svaka scena sadrži ključan dio koji te vodi naprijed i cijelo vrijeme je neki muving bez ikakvih stanki. i ta radna atmosfera headquartersa jednih velikih novina (washington post) u 70-ima - zvonjava telefona, tipkanje pisaćih mašina, hrpetina radnih stolova, žamor u ogromnoj prostoriji, itd.

ponavljam, nisam nikako ljubitelj političkih trilera, ali ovo se mora pogledati zbog nekih drugih stvari. zato preporuka svima!
This is the Zodiac speaking.