Annie Hall (1977)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

Annie Hall (1977)

Post by remike2 » 01 Aug 2010, 21:45

O filmu:
Annie Hall is a 1977 American comedy film directed by Woody Allen from a script co-written with Marshall Brickman. One of Allen's most popular films, it won numerous awards at the time of its release, including four Academy Awards and one for best Best Picture, and in 2002 Roger Ebert referred to it as "just about everyone's favorite Woody Allen movie". Annie Hall was also the last comedy film to win the Academy Award for "Best Picture" until 1998's Shakespeare in Love. Allen had previously been known as a maker of zany comedies; the director has described Annie Hall as "a major turning point" as it brought a new level of seriousness to his work.

Glumačka postava:
Woody Allen
Diane Keaton
Tony Roberts
Carol Kane
Paul Simon
Shelley Duvall

Plot:
After breaking up with his girlfriend Annie Hall, neurotic comedian Alvy Singer goes on a stream of conciousness journey through his memories of their relationship, trying to find out what caused them to part ways. He often breaks the fourth wall, speaking to the camera, entering peoples' stories, and even using animation.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBzHphcc2Jw

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.