The Conversation (1974)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

The Conversation (1974)

Post by remike2 » 01 Aug 2010, 21:31

O filmu:
The Conversation is a 1974 American thriller about audio surveillance, written and directed by Francis Ford Coppola and starring Gene Hackman, John Cazale, Allen Garfield, Cindy Williams and Frederic Forrest, and featuring Harrison Ford, Teri Garr and an uncredited appearance from Robert Duvall. The Conversation won the Palme d'Or at the 1974 Cannes Film Festival, and in 1995, it was selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant". Originally, Paramount Pictures distributed the film worldwide. Paramount retains American rights to this day but international rights are now held by Miramax Films and StudioCanal in conjunction with American Zoetrope.

Glumačka postava:
Gene Hackman
John Cazale
Allen Garfield
Cindy Williams
Frederic Forrest

Plot:
A paranoid and personally-secretive surveillance expert has a crisis of conscience when he suspects that a couple he is spying on will be murdered.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrhRsZ56b4g

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Truba

Re: The Conversation (1974)

Post by Truba » 13 Aug 2010, 00:20

ovo je prava filmčina :supz:
www.lasetta.net :axe: