The Anderson Tapes (1971)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

The Anderson Tapes (1971)

Post by remike2 » 24 Jul 2010, 12:38

O filmu:
The Anderson Tapes is a 1971 crime film. It was directed by Sidney Lumet and stars Sean Connery, Dyan Cannon, Martin Balsam, and comedian Alan King. The screenplay was written by Frank Pierson, based upon a best-selling 1970 novel of the same name by Lawrence Sanders. The film is scored by Quincy Jones. Revolving around a bold robbery, the film was prescient in focusing on the pervasiveness of electronic surveillance, from security cameras in public places to more discreet and underhanded methods, the first film to do so. This theme would become a movie staple following the Watergate scandal a few years later. It also addressed the lack of coordination between government agencies.

Glumačka postava:
Sean Connery
Dyan Cannon
Martin Balsam
Alan King
Christopher Walken

Plot:
A thief (Duke Anderson) just released from ten years in jail, takes up with his old girlfriend (Ingrid) in her posh apartment. He makes plans to rob the entire building. What he doesn't know is that his every move is recorded on audio and video tape, although he is not the subject of any surveillance.

Trailer:
http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/index.jsp?cid=238252

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.