A Hard Day's Night (1964.)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

A Hard Day's Night (1964.)

Post by remike2 » 24 Jun 2010, 13:26

O filmu:
A Hard Day's Night is a 1964 British comedy film written by Alun Owen starring The Beatles—John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr—during the height of Beatlemania. It was directed by Richard Lester and originally released by United Artists. The film was made in the style of a mock documentary, describing a couple of days in the lives of the group. It was successful both financially and critically; it was rated by Time magazine as one of the all-time great 100 films. British critic Leslie Halliwell described it as a "comic fantasia with music; an enormous commercial success with the director trying every cinematic gag in the book" and awarded it a full four stars. The film is credited with having influenced 1960s spy films, The Monkees' television show and pop music videos.

Glumačka postava:
John Lennon
Paul McCartney
George Harrison
Ringo Starr
Wilfrid Brambell

Plot:
The Beatles - the world's most famous rock and roll band travels from their home town of Liverpool to London to perform in a television broadcast. Along the way they must rescue Paul's unconventional grandfather from various misadventures and drummer Ringo goes missing just before the crucial concert.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0eJEX5c1sM

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Jandra

Re: A Hard Day's Night (1964.)

Post by Jandra » 24 Jun 2010, 13:31

Skida se slijedeći mjesec.