The Graduate (1967.)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

The Graduate (1967.)

Post by remike2 » 16 Jun 2010, 11:40

O filmu:
The Graduate is a 1967 American comedy-drama film directed by Mike Nichols, based on the 1963 novel The Graduate by Charles Webb, who wrote it shortly after graduating from Williams College. The screenplay was by Calder Willingham and Buck Henry, who makes a cameo appearance as the hotel clerk. The film tells the story of Benjamin Braddock (played by Dustin Hoffman), a recent university graduate with no well-defined aim in life, who is seduced by an older woman, Mrs. Robinson (Anne Bancroft), and then proceeds to fall in love with her daughter Elaine (Katharine Ross). In 1996, The Graduate was selected for preservation in the U.S. National Film Registry as being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant". It ranked as the seventh greatest film of all time on AFI's 100 Years... 100 Movies. Adjusted for inflation, the film is #19 on the list of highest-grossing films in the United States and Canada. Embassy Pictures distributed in North America, while United Artists handled the initial international release.

Glumačka postava:
Anne Bancroft
Dustin Hoffman
Katharine Ross
William Daniels
Murray Hamilton

Plot:
Ben has recently graduated college, with his parents now expecting great things from him. At his "Homecoming" party, Mrs. Robinson, the wife of his father's business partner, has Ben drive her home, which leads to an affair between the two. The affair eventually ends, but comes back to haunt him when he finds himself falling for Elaine, Mrs. Robinson's daughter.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtaEdg3jCx8

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

remike2

Re: The Graduate (1967.)

Post by remike2 » 16 Jun 2010, 12:20

Ovo sam sa sestrom nedavno krenuo gledati, no bio umoran, pa ugasio ga... Morat ću uskoro krenuti nanovo sve! :lol:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Boby

Re: The Graduate (1967.)

Post by Boby » 16 Jun 2010, 15:37

I ja ponekad sa sestrom gledam filmove.

A ovo mi zasigurno spada među 10 najdražih filmova svih vremena; ujedno sam ga i zato uvrstio na onu "1001 listu".
Scenarij mi je briljantan s gomilom suptilnog i intelignetnog humora, likovi su odlično okarakterizirani a soundtrack mi je vrlo vjerojatno najbolji soundtrack ikada dok sami Simon & Garunkel već više od 10 godina imaju posebno mjesto u glazbenom djelu mog srca.
Ne mogu naći riječi kojima bih dovoljno istaknuo svoju preporuku onima koji ovo još nisu gledali.

Jedan od rijetkih filmova koje bez problem ocjenjujem s čistih 10/10