2001: A Space Odyssey (1968.)

Swinging sixties, hard boiled seventies. Inspektor Callahan, Steve McQueen, i ostali.
remike2

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968.)

Post by remike2 » 31 May 2010, 10:47

O filmu:
2001: A Space Odyssey (occasionally referred to as simply 2001) is a 1968 epic science fiction film directed by Stanley Kubrick released by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and written by Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke. The film deals with thematic elements of human evolution, technology, artificial intelligence, and extraterrestrial life, and is notable for its scientific realism, pioneering special effects, ambiguous imagery that is open-ended to a point approaching surrealism, sound in place of traditional narrative techniques, and minimal use of dialogue. The film has a memorable soundtrack—the result of the association that Kubrick made between the rotary motion of the satellites and the dancers of waltzes, which led him to use the The Blue Danube waltz by Johann Strauss II,[1] and the famous symphonic poem Also sprach Zarathustra by Richard Strauss, to portray the philosophical evolution of Man theorized in Nietzsche's homonymous work. Despite initially receiving mixed reviews, 2001: A Space Odyssey is today recognized by many critics and audiences as one of the greatest films ever made; the 2002 Sight & Sound poll of critics ranked it among the top ten films of all time.[4] It was nominated for four Academy Awards, and received one for visual effects. In 1991, it was deemed "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant" by the United States Library of Congress and selected for preservation in the National Film Registry.

Glumačka postava:
Keir Dullea
Gary Lockwood
William Sylvester
Daniel Richter
Leonard Rossiter

Plot:
When the world is ruled by apes, one particular group discovers a mysterious rectangular monolith near their home, which imparts upon them the knowledge of tool use, and enables them to evolve into people. A similar monolith is discovered on the moon, and it is determined to have come from an area near Jupiter. Astronaut Dave Bowman, along with four companions, sets off for Jupiter on a spaceship controlled by HAL 9000, a revolutionary computer system that is every bit humankind's equal--and perhaps its superior. When HAL endangers the crew's lives for the sake of the mission, Bowman will have to first overcome the computer, then travel to the birthplace of the monolith.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU4TQ1NTo50

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Boby

Re: 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968.)

Post by Boby » 31 May 2010, 14:16

Nedavno sam baš pisao osvrt na ovaj film i da se previše ne ponavljam, težak film, vrijedan višestrukog gledanja, briljantna upotreba glazbe te zasigurno jedan od najboljih SF-ova ikada koji je bio debelo ispred svog vremena.

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 14 Apr 2011, 16:40

vizualno impresivan film čak i za današnje standarde, ali za moj ukus previzualno iskustvo jer ima scena koje su tako razvučene, spore i dosadne kolko god da lijepo izgledaju

film nisam u potpunosti shvatio, tj zadnjih pola sata koja imaju lucy in the sky with diamonds efekt :mrgreen: nekako se ta apstrakcija nije uklopila u ostatak filma koji je u prva 2 sata jako konkretan i sve servira na pladnju, a onda te tih zadnjih pola sata tripanja totalno zbuni

da sam ovo pogledao 1968. vjerojatno bi dao 10/10 i smatrao ovo najboljim filmom ikada, ali sada je nekako 7/10 sveukupni dojam i doživljaj
Last edited by filmofil on 14 Apr 2011, 17:12, edited 1 time in total.
This is the Zodiac speaking.

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 14 Apr 2011, 16:42

Ja sam to gledala u pradavna vremena i kako sam bila klinka ta prerazvučenost mi je bila dovoljna da prekinem negdje nakon pol sata, jbg :D
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 14 Apr 2011, 17:12

jednom kad ćeš imat slobodna 3 sata i nećeš znat šta bi sa sobom preporučam da pogledaš film :wink: isplatit će ti se bez obzira na sve
This is the Zodiac speaking.

elrania

Post by elrania » 16 Apr 2011, 02:03

ja sam ga pak pradavno uhvatila negdje nakon prve trećine i gledala sam ga do samog kraja koliko me privukao. pred koju godinu sam nadoknadila početak, al bih ga rado u komadu pogledala.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 16 Apr 2011, 10:22

ma već godinama nisam gledao taj film, još otkad sam ga gledao kao klinac. Morati ću ga jedanput pošteno pogledati kao stariji...
Michel puši karu.

Truba

Post by Truba » 17 Apr 2011, 11:59

ma ovo je film veći od filma
www.lasetta.net :axe:

remike2

Post by remike2 » 17 Apr 2011, 12:03

Truba wrote:ma ovo je film veći od filma
Baš to, za mene osobno možda čak i najveličanstveniji film ikad napravljen te bez ikakve sumnje najbolji sci-fi film film svih vremena. :prayer:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

maddjuro

Post by maddjuro » 17 Apr 2011, 12:43

remike2 wrote:
Baš to, za mene osobno možda čak i najveličanstveniji film ikad napravljen te bez ikakve sumnje najbolji sci-fi film film svih vremena. :prayer:
a i da ne spominjam da je HAL, po dosta lista, jedan od "najstrašnijih " negativaca, u horror smislu, a mislim i prvi, killer computer.
Iako čujem da je knjiga još bolja; nažalost nisam je pročitao
I may be an idiot, but i am no fool.

Info

Post by Info » 17 Apr 2011, 14:22

remike2 wrote:
Meni je Blade Runner najbolji, a ovu odiseju samtram precijenjenim sranjem pa si vi mislite :lol:
"I saved your life Jesse... are you gonna save mine?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=582TR2N_sPM

DrugsBunny

Post by DrugsBunny » 24 Jun 2011, 23:00

Film je sve u svemu u redu, daleko od lošeg, ali kvragu, koliko je to pretenciozan film. Imao sam osjećaj da su pretencioznost i lažni intelekt izvirali na sve strane. Prvi segment sa majmunima je prenajbolji ikad, ali ostalo bah, moglo je bolje (pogotovo kad se uzmu u obzir Kubrickovi kapaciteti i potencijali - ipak ga smatram najboljim redateljem svih vremena). Sedmica.
...I wrapped our love in all this foil,
Silver-tight like spider legs
I never wanted it to ever spoil,
But flies will lay their eggs...

Decadentor

Post by Decadentor » 19 Dec 2014, 00:57

Jebeno remek djelo koje je pomaklo granice filma u bas svakom pogledu. Savrsene vizualne scene i simetrija, experimentiranje zvukovima, odsutstvo zvukova u bespucima crnila, savrseni efekti crvotocine. Nazalost nitko nikada nece napraviti nista slicno, i jedini minus mu je to sto je sporadican pa sam gubio koncentraciju (ili je to bilo do mene) :prayer: :prayer: 9/10
If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed.
Stanley Kubrick
ove 2 slike u spoileru ce mi ostati cijeli zivot u glavi
SpoilerShow