The Apartment (1960)

Stara škola i provjereni klasici. Od Cecile B. De Millea pa sve do Hitchcocka u punom zanosu.
remike2

The Apartment (1960)

Post by remike2 » 05 Feb 2011, 11:45

O filmu:
The Apartment is a 1960 American comedy-drama film produced and directed by Billy Wilder. It was Wilder's follow-up to the enormously popular Some Like It Hot and, like its predecessor, was a commercial and critical hit, grossing $25 million at the box office. The film was nominated for 10 Academy Awards, and won five, including Best Picture.

Glumačka postava:
Jack Lemmon
Shirley MacLaine
Fred MacMurray
Jack Kruschen

Plot:
Insurance statistician C.C. "Bud" Baxter advances his career by making his Manhattan apartment available to executives in his company for their extramarital affairs. His boss, Jeff D. Sheldrake, finds out and promotes Bud in return for the exclusive use of the apartment for his own affair. When Sheldrake's girlfriend turns out to be Fran Kubelik, a pretty elevator operator Bud likes, he is heartbroken, but accepts the arrangement.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRta_ko0XGU

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

remike2

Re: The Apartment (1960)

Post by remike2 » 05 Feb 2011, 20:15

Nedavno reprizirao ovaj film te moram priznati da mi je i dalje strašno odličan i jako drag. Nevjerojatno je dirljiv i smiješan kombinirajući na jednoj intimnoj skali dramu i komediju i to na jedan prirodan način (u pravim momentima nudi smijeh, dok u drugima je jako sentimentalan). Jack Lemmon i Shirley MacLaine su briljantni (kemija između njih jednostavno blješti), tematika je odlična (usamljenost glavnog lika te potraga za ljubavi, srećom i napredovanjem u poslu), dok je sam kraj ravan onom u Some Like It Hot. Uz Sunset Blv. i Some Like It Hot najbolji film velikog i nepremašenog Billya Wildera.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 23 Jul 2012, 11:52

meni jedan od najdražih filmova ikada. priča je briljantna i po mojoj slobodnoj interpretaciji nema tipični holivudski hepi end. veliki adut filma je i genijalni glumački department kojeg predvode jack lemmon i shirley maclaine u koju sam se zaljubio zbog ovog filma. tako je prokleto slatka i šarmantna. :)

naježio sam se na ovom citatu: 'that's the way it crumbles, cookie-wise.' :o :o :o
This is the Zodiac speaking.

Michel

Post by Michel » 24 Jul 2012, 00:14

Dosta filmova od Wildera sam gledao kao klinac kad su znali puštati klasike. Vrijeme je da ponovim sve to. Stavio skidat upravo 7 njegovih filmova pa ću polagano gledat :supz:
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"