La Dolce Vita (1960)

Stara škola i provjereni klasici. Od Cecile B. De Millea pa sve do Hitchcocka u punom zanosu.
remike2

La Dolce Vita (1960)

Post by remike2 » 27 Jan 2011, 14:07

O filmu:
La Dolce Vita is a 1960 film by the critically acclaimed director Federico Fellini. The film is a story of a passive journalist's week in Rome, and his search for both happiness and love that will never come. Generally cited as the film that marks the transition between Fellini's earlier neo-realist films and his later art films, it is widely considered one of the great achievements in world cinema.

Glumačka postava:
Marcello Mastroianni
Anita Ekberg
Anouk Aimée
Yvonne Furneaux
Magali Noël

Plot:
Marcello is a young playboy journalist who spends his days between celebrities and rich people, seeking for ephemeral joy in parties and sex. When a famous film star comes to Rome, he does everything he can to meet her, and when he does, he is totally charmed by her.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHL2jTCjQLY

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Asfodel

Re: La Dolce Vita (1960)

Post by Asfodel » 27 Jan 2011, 15:55

Ja zabrijala da već postoji ovaj topic i da je poprilično iskomentiran.. a možda sam samo to sanjala :lol:
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out