Laura (1944)

Stara škola i provjereni klasici. Od Cecile B. De Millea pa sve do Hitchcocka u punom zanosu.
remike2

Laura (1944)

Post by remike2 » 06 Jan 2011, 16:37

O filmu:
Laura is a film noir directed by Otto Preminger. It stars Gene Tierney, Dana Andrews and Clifton Webb. The screenplay by Jay Dratler, Samuel Hoffenstein, and Elizabeth Reinhardt is based on the 1943 novel of the same title by Vera Caspary. In 1999, Laura was selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant". In 2005, the American Film Institute ranked its score #7 in AFI's 100 Years of Film Scores, and in 2008, they named it the fourth best film in the mystery genre in AFI's 10 Top 10.

Glumačka postava:
Gene Tierney
Dana Andrews
Clifton Webb
Vincent Price
Judith Anderson

Plot:
When the famous advertising executive Laura Hunt is found dead in her apartment killed by a shotgun on a Friday night, Detective Lieutenant Mark McPherson is in charge of the investigation. He interviews the prime suspects and friends of Laura: the snob and arrogant journalist Waldo Lydecker who promoted Laura at the beginning of her career and fell in love with her; and her fiancé, the playboy Shelby Carpenter. While investigating Laura's past through her diary and personal letters, Det. McPherson falls in love with her.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJRp5C15PgE

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Truba

Re: Laura (1944)

Post by Truba » 07 Jan 2011, 20:19

ovo sam gledao 2 puta
niceg se ne sjecam

ALI ZNAM da je ODLIČNO :supz:
www.lasetta.net :axe:

remike2

Post by remike2 » 08 Jan 2011, 16:34

Odličan noir, meni među 5 najboljih svih vremena. :supz:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 13 Apr 2016, 00:04

Očekivala sam neki rutinski noirčić, jer se lijepo uklapa u maraton i jer mi je Gene Tierney možda naj oldskul ljepotica, kad ono oodličan film koji će se pamtiti. Volim kad se ovako pozitivno iznenadim :partyman:
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out