The Searchers (1956)

Stara škola i provjereni klasici. Od Cecile B. De Millea pa sve do Hitchcocka u punom zanosu.
remike2

The Searchers (1956)

Post by remike2 » 06 Jan 2011, 16:34

O filmu:
The Searchers is a 1956 American Western film directed by John Ford, based on the 1954 novel by Alan Le May. The Searchers is the first of only three films produced by Cornelius Vanderbilt Whitney's C. V. Whitney Pictures; the second being The Missouri Traveler in 1958 with Brandon De Wilde and Lee Marvin, the last being The Young Land in 1959 with Patrick Wayne and Dennis Hopper. While a commercial success upon its 1956 release, The Searchers received no Academy Award nominations. It was named the Greatest American Western of all time by the American Film Institute in 2008. It also placed 12th on the American Film Institute's 2007 list of the Top 100 greatest movies of all time.

Glumačka postava:
John Wayne
Jeffrey Hunter
Vera Miles
Ward Bond
Natalie Wood

Plot:
It is the story of Ethan Edwards, a middle-aged Civil War veteran portrayed by John Wayne, who spends years looking for his abducted niece with Martin Pawley, his adoptive nephew, portrayed by Jeffrey Hunter.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI2AZb04HAc

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

kraykulla

Re: The Searchers (1956)

Post by kraykulla » 22 Oct 2011, 11:04

genijalan western još genijalnijeg duke-a! :supz: