Rio Bravo (1959)

Stara škola i provjereni klasici. Od Cecile B. De Millea pa sve do Hitchcocka u punom zanosu.
remike2

Rio Bravo (1959)

Post by remike2 » 19 Nov 2010, 16:18

O filmu:
Rio Bravo is a 1959 American Western film, directed by Howard Hawks. The script was written by Jules Furthman and Leigh Brackett, based on a short story by B.H. McCampbell.

Glumačka postava:
John Wayne
Dean Martin
Ricky Nelson
Angie Dickinson
Walter Brennan

Plot:
The sheriff of a small town in southwest Texas must keep custody of a murderer whose brother, a powerful rancher, is trying to help him escape. After a friend is killed trying to muster support for him, he and his deputies - a disgraced drunk and a cantankerous old cripple - must find a way to hold out against the rancher's hired guns until the marshal arrives. In the meantime, matters are complicated by the presence of a young gunslinger - and a mysterious beauty who just came in on the last stagecoach.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlAF1DPLIAI

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

elrania

Re: Rio Bravo (1959)

Post by elrania » 21 Mar 2012, 23:41

odličan film s divnom glumom koja od jednostavne priče nudi pravi užitak gledanja!
dean martin i ricky nelson su fin dodatak koji se ističu i svojim muzičkim, a ne samo glumačkim sposobnostima.
jedino waynea nikako i nikako da prožvačem koliko god ga puta gledala...

Michel

Re: Rio Bravo (1959)

Post by Michel » 23 Mar 2012, 02:12

Slažem se, osim za Waynea :D

Završni obračun je genijalno napravljen :supz:
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"