Touch of Evil (1958)

Stara škola i provjereni klasici. Od Cecile B. De Millea pa sve do Hitchcocka u punom zanosu.
remike2

Touch of Evil (1958)

Post by remike2 » 02 Nov 2010, 17:02

O filmu:
Touch of Evil (1958) is an American crime drama film, written, directed by, and co-starring Orson Welles. Paul Monash and Franklin Coen also wrote scenes for the film. The screenplay was loosely based on the novel Badge of Evil by Whit Masterson. The cast includes Charlton Heston, Janet Leigh, Joseph Calleia, Akim Tamiroff, and Marlene Dietrich. Touch of Evil is one of the last examples of film noir in the genre's classic era (from the early 1940s until the late 1950s).

Glumačka postava:
Charlton Heston
Janet Leigh
Orson Welles
Joseph Calleia
Akim Tamiroff

Plot:
Mexico's chief narcotics officer, Mike Vargas, is in a border town on a quick honeymoon with his American wife. Soon he must testify against Grandi, a drug lord whose brother and sons are tracking him, hoping to scare his wife and back him off the case. When a car bomb kills a rich U.S. developer, Vargas embroils himself in the investigation, putting his wife in harm's way. After Vargas catches local legendary U.S. cop, Hank Quinlan, planting evidence against a Mexican national suspected in the bombing, Quinlan joins forces with the Grandi family to impugn Vargas's character. Local political lackeys, a hard-edged whore, pachucos, and a nervous motel clerk also figure in the plot.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmOX7tL_rcc

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Josef K

Re: Touch of Evil (1958)

Post by Josef K » 27 May 2012, 03:12

Nemam riječi. Samo me sram da sam ga tek sad pogledao. :prayer: