La Strada (1954)

Stara škola i provjereni klasici. Od Cecile B. De Millea pa sve do Hitchcocka u punom zanosu.
remike2

La Strada (1954)

Post by remike2 » 30 Oct 2010, 16:55

O filmu:
La strada is a 1954 Italian neorealist drama directed by Federico Fellini in which a naive young woman (Giulietta Masina) is sold to a brutish man (Anthony Quinn) and goes on the road as a part of his itinerant show. La strada won the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film in 1956.

Glumačka postava:
Anthony Quinn
Giulietta Masina
Richard Basehart
Aldo Silvani
Marcella Rovere

Plot:
Gelsomina is sold by her very poor mother to Zampanò, an itinerant strongman. She follows him on the road ("la strada") and helps him during his shows. Zampanò ill-treats her. She meets "The Fool", a funambulist. She feels like going with him, but he puts confusion in her mind by pointing out that perhaps Zampanò is in fact in love with her ...

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DAa5SN0ffI

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

remike2

Re: La Strada (1954)

Post by remike2 » 30 Oct 2010, 17:40

Remek djelo najviše vrste, jedan od naj filmova svih vremena!
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 05 Nov 2010, 16:33

Mogla bih ovo gledati više :oops:
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 20 Nov 2010, 03:49

Nisam ni ja ovo gledao dugo... Najbolja scena kad kida lanac :rock:
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

remike2

Post by remike2 » 20 Nov 2010, 12:24

Ma jednostavno prekrasan film, nevjerojatno poetičan, dirljiv, smiješan i tragičan, meni veoma drag film, prvi dobitnik Oscara za strani film, rekao bih da je čak možda i najbolji uradak velikog Fellinija. :prayer:

A$H

Re:

Post by A$H » 25 Nov 2010, 19:23

super film..pogledah ga vise puta..prvi put kao klinac na TVu i tad mi je cak bio odlican..moglo bi neko novije gledanje past..
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

remike2

Re: Re:

Post by remike2 » 25 Nov 2010, 19:32

A$H wrote:super film..pogledah ga vise puta..prvi put kao klinac na TVu i tad mi je cak bio odlican..moglo bi neko novije gledanje past..
Također, nedavno ga skinuo, uskoro se ponovo gleda.