Rashomon (1950)

Stara škola i provjereni klasici. Od Cecile B. De Millea pa sve do Hitchcocka u punom zanosu.
remike2

Rashomon (1950)

Post by remike2 » 15 Oct 2010, 17:20

O filmu:
Rashomon is a 1950 Japanese crime mystery film directed by Akira Kurosawa, working in close collaboration with cinematographer Kazuo Miyagawa. It stars Toshirō Mifune, Masayuki Mori, Machiko Kyō and Takashi Shimura. The film is based on two stories by Ryūnosuke Akutagawa — ("Rashomon" provides the setting, while "In a Grove" provides the characters and plot). Rashomon can be said to have introduced Kurosawa and Japanese cinema to Western audiences, albeit to a small and discerning number of theatres, and is considered one of his masterpieces. The film won the Golden Lion at the Venice Film Festival, and also received an Academy Honorary Award at the 24th Academy Awards.

Glumačka postava:
Toshirō Mifune,
Masayuki Mori,
Machiko Kyō,
Takashi Shimura,
Minoru Chiaki

Plot:
In 12th century Japan, a samurai and his wife are attacked by the notorious bandit Tajomaru, and the samurai ends up dead. Tajomaru is captured shortly afterward and is put on trial, but his story and the wife's are so completely different that a psychic is brought in to allow the murdered man to give his own testimony. He tells yet another completely different story. Finally, a woodcutter who found the body reveals that he saw the whole thing, and his version is again completely different from the others.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCZ9TguVOIA

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

DrugsBunny

Re: Rashomon (1950)

Post by DrugsBunny » 15 Oct 2010, 17:26

Nije mi sjeo, al ono, nimalo.
...I wrapped our love in all this foil,
Silver-tight like spider legs
I never wanted it to ever spoil,
But flies will lay their eggs...

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 15 Oct 2010, 17:45

Meni je to preizvrstan i napeti film. Sama radnja te vuče da otkriješ što se zapravo dogodilo u šumi, a tek epske scene priznavanja istine ili vrhunske uloge i različite priče u kojima optužuju samog sebe. I završnica koja daje neku iako slabu nadu u sav taj sumor kroz cijeli film...
Michel puši karu.

remike2

Post by remike2 » 15 Oct 2010, 17:47

john_constantine wrote:Meni je to preizvrstan i napeti film. Sama radnja te vuče da otkriješ što se zapravo dogodilo u šumi, a tek epske scene priznavanja istine ili vrhunske uloge i različite priče u kojima optužuju samog sebe. I završnica koja daje neku iako slabu nadu u sav taj sumor kroz cijeli film...
Potpis, premoćan film! :prayer: :supz:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 29 Oct 2010, 22:42

Prejeben film....koji je imao mnogo kopija ali sve loše...Jedan je Mifune i jedan je Kurosawa :supz:
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

Wendigo

Re:

Post by Wendigo » 19 Nov 2010, 13:42

dr_gonzo wrote:Prejeben film....koji je imao mnogo kopija ali sve loše...Jedan je Mifune i jedan je Kurosawa :supz:
jako dobar film. i potpis na ovo o mifuneu i kurosawi.

Matango

Post by Matango » 29 Sep 2012, 15:46

Nije me se baš nešto dojmio...